Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: App keeps crashing

Same here. Crashes frequently on both my devices over the past couple days

No optional update available.

Fresh Spawn
    crashing here also. ipad seems fine.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything

Game Crash during Clan War

That's really suck. I try to get three stars, but I get no stars because of stupid crash. I haven't seen Clash Team gave some answers ot explainations about this crash!! WHY DOES SUPERCELL ACT LIKE THAT PROBLEM DOES NOT RELATE TO THEM!!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #45
    Hey all!

Thank you for the reports and sorry to hear this has been happening to you all - sadly we haven't been able to reproduce such crashes on our end.

We have, nevertheless, released an optional update to the Google Play store that contains a fix that - hopefully - might fix it. Please install version 11.446.2 and let us know if it solved the issue for you or if it keeps crashing? Please include device model!

Thank you!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #46
    Posting here too for visibility:

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hey all!

Thank you for the reports and sorry to hear this has been happening to you all - sadly we haven't been able to reproduce such crashes on our end.

We have, nevertheless, released an optional update to the Google Play store that contains a fix that - hopefully - might fix it. Please install version 11.446.2 and let us know if it solved the issue for you or if it keeps crashing? Please include device model!

Thank you!
    Official Clash FAQs & Support --> click here

Signature by theblackbeltpanda64

Quote Originally Posted by Anoushka[Supercell] View Post
    Hey all!

Thank you!
    I just installed the update, sent a clan mail, and the game instantly shut down. The update does not appear to have fixed it. I have a Samsung S8. In my settings, it says I'm on Android version 9. This started yesterday but no updates to the game or my OS were installed. Please help.

same here, the game continues to crash on smartphone-android even after optional update, altough it seems to have stopped crushing on bluestacks on pc

[edit] it continues crushing even on bluestacks, just, maybe, at a lower frequency

i point out that the game just closes, there is not a system error indicating that the app crushed.
    Last edited by fabstar68; April 23rd, 2019 at 12:08 PM.

please do check for app updates and do it on regular basis.
    TH12 Player,AQ-65,BK-60,GW-33
    Level-20 Clan, recruiting TH12

Since the optional patch, I have also cleared my cache and restarted my phone. Still having the same issue.