Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: App keeps crashing

Just tested this theory by having someone send clan mail while I searched for a base. Sure enough, I got booted. Seems like you are onto something.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Yes the update has been installed, It seems every time the game is sending a notification to an account i have on the device, and i am logged into the the game at the time, even if it is for that account or another account, the game is crashing, it has happened with clan mails, war declarations and being attacked so far that i can confirm.

edit: every option for turning off notifications has been toggled red.
    Last edited by Popsteve; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:25 AM. Reason: Quoted incorrect post

I’m still getting crashes despite installing the update

There’s a thread running in the bugs sub forum on this. Seems there is definitely an issue. Best avoid war attacks if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnsiensheng View Post
    There’s a thread running in the bugs sub forum on this. Seems there is definitely an issue. Best avoid war attacks if possible.
    Tough to do if you're already in war.

Happening here on an S8. No update available in Play Store. Have another clan mate with S8+ who is not having an issue at all. Started today and nothing new was installed on my phone.

Yes I am experiencing the same thing on two different devices, both Android and just recently started happening. Thankfully my clan just matched for our next war and not worrying about this while trying too attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsteve View Post
    Tough to do if you're already in war.
    note the “if possible” in my post.

Checked for an optional update, nothing showing recently on Google Play and don't see a recent maintenance break announcement. I'll try sending mail and see what happens, good thing my clan just went into prep.

From what others have said tested sending Clan mail and sure enough crashed right after, so apparently this is where the bug is.
    Last edited by M2W; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:25 AM. Reason: Updated information

New Bloke/Chick

Application still has crash

"After I have installed the last version of optional update, I found some app crashs. I thought that whether I pressed the home key accidently. But that is what makes me unhappy to attack the war and farm the loots!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaiOmNgin View Post
    "After I have installed the last version of optional update, I found some app crashs. I thought that whether I pressed the home key accidently. But that is what makes me unhappy to attack the war and farm the loots!"
    You have checked the 'bugs' subforum?