Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: App keeps crashing

None of you are mentioning if you've installed the optional update in the store though so maybe that's what's going on here?

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    None of you are mentioning if you've installed the optional update in the store though so maybe that's what's going on here?
    Yes the update has been installed, It seems every time the game is sending a notification to an account i have on the device, and i am logged into the the game at the time, even if it is for that account or another account, the game is crashing, it has happened with clan mails, war declarations and being attacked so far that i can confirm.

edit: every option for turning off notifications has been toggled red.
    Last edited by Warios; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:56 AM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Concerto2917 View Post
    Anyone else having this problem? Mine crashed and suddenly closed about 12 times today
    yup...stops working .reboots ..lost count on how many time on Android tablet..

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    thought it was just me

optional update you say? will look now
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Yes, was crashing on one tablet, thought it was my device so restarted. But then was signed in to two accounts on different tablets. Both crashed at the same time. Sc must have a problem. The two devices were both Samsung galaxy. Haven’t been using my iPad this am, so don’t know if Apple is the same.

i hadn’t, because I didn’t realise there was an update. Thanks for letting me know. I’ve installed it now and will see how it goes.

Happening here, too. No optional update for Android that I can find. I'm afraid to make my war attacks.

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by Popsteve View Post
    Happening here, too. No optional update for Android that I can find. I'm afraid to make my war attacks.
    me neither
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Post i made on a current thread in Bugs and Problems, I found a common factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Yes the update has been installed, It seems every time the game is sending a notification to an account i have on the device, and i am logged into the the game at the time, even if it is for that account or another account, the game is crashing, it has happened with clan mails, war declarations and being attacked so far that i can confirm.

edit: every option for turning off notifications has been toggled red.
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.

Nope, have you installed the optional update?
    BTW optional update was April 4, there has been a game update since then that everyone would have needed since it was the tornado trap fix i believe.
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ