Thread: TH9 Looking for a war based clan

TH9 Looking for a war based clan

Lvl 98 not trophy hunting atm but i am wanting to participate in wars.

I am TH9 not rushed and need a clan to be in becuase my previous clan was not active. Also I am very helpful and willing to take advice. Willing to donate a bunch as well.

Forum Elder
    💥#pvuyclr8- Terror Lvl 14- Competitive Th9 and below wars💥 Mates Must be active in CGs or War.

ALL WARS ARE OPTIONAL.

FRIENDLY☺️ War, Farm, Push Clan. Put "MD" in request. IF THE CLAN IS CLOSED, friend request one of the leaders. Kik username caneheat. Discord - Caneheat#1528

#8UCRP8CL. MN ICE. Mostly US based but we do have players in Europe. Adult clan. We war twice a week (optional), always max clan games, and are in crystal 2 for war leagues. Everyone is put on the league roster to get medals but only volunteers actually war. No drama. No silly rules. Just adults having fun. Put piper sent you in the invite if you drop by.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Yoghurt Belly #PLCP2QVV

Adult clan, level 14

Max Clan games every time.

B2B war

International. About half US/Canada, other half EU

We have plenty of room for you in war and CWL.

Crystal II CWL. We will run 30v30 in this clan during the CWL season. We have members in our main clan that will come over for CWL as well.

Several max or near max TH9s on the roster if you need FC practice.

Swing by for a chat if interested. Mention the forums.

You can also stop by our Discord server.

https://discord.gg/PzYyq62

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

FYI he is pretty rushed despite what he's stated above.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Champion
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    333 war wins
    48 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 4,703rd in the world and 219th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

16th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League III
    412 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 80,016th in the world and 5,644th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 100 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Indonesia, Singapore, Sweden & Japan i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. Iím looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 10 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th8 and up and could really use th10ís and up. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.

Forum Veteran
    Our group consists of 4 clans:

1. SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR (friendly war clan) Level 13 clan Recruiting th9 and up, currently in Masters league 3

2. Staircase2 #RQRG82R2 (relaxed, friendly war clan and learning clan) Level 10 clan All townhall levels welcome, currently Gold league 1

Stairwell #29YLJ29RY (brand new friendly war clan) Level 1 clan accepting th9 and lower only. Has not participated in CWL yet however will when we recruit enough people

4. Do’URden #222LRQQ8Q (Sleeper clan, for extended periods of inactivity)

What you can expect in our clans:

• Active, friendly clans covering most time zones (international clans)
    • A strong sense of teamwork
    • A solid leadership team
    • A respectable war log
    • The final tier reached each time in clan games
    • Frequent friendly challenges, tips and advice as you would like, to improve your strategy
    • War 3 times a week
    • Organised war, with plans sent in clan mail
    • Interclan events
    • Optional communication app 'band' to support communication across the clans, improve strategy and general chat, news and update sharing.

What the clans expect:

• All members to use both attacks if opted into war and to follow war plans
    • Members to donate where able and to respect the request
    • Friendly advice, chat in the clan, no use of bad language
    • Non rushed bases
    • No drama
    • Give each war attack your best shot, taking cc troops and war troops to attack, heroes ready to go (opt out of war when heroes upgrading)
    • Contribute to clan games to help us reach the final tier each event
    • Promotions are earned.

If you would like to be a part of our clans request to join stating you are from the forum in your request. We look forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

V.F RELOADED

Established since December 2016 level 14|
    RRLYGYPG

About us:

Adults only 18+

Drama Free!

Must have some good war knowledge and experience. Stay in wars unless heroes are down.

Organised and fun!

Optional CWL available in multiple clans at different league levels.

TH8+No over rushed.

International clan most are based in Europe and USA

No donation ratios, Fast donations!

Discord is required

Support and friendly advice can be given

th8 level 5 king+
    th9 level 10 king 10 queen+
    th10 25 king 30 queen+
    th11 35 king 40 queen 5 grand warden+
    th12 45 king 50 queen 20 grand warden+

Proud member of ROC family with 500+ members and over 12 clans.
    Come join us and be a part of ROC family. Our active and friendly staff will assist you in finding the best clan for you in the ROC Family.

ASK FOR V.F RELOADED WHEN YOU JOIN

What you get:

• 500+ adult clashers in the clan family
    • Family wide events- Leagues, 50v50, Civil wars, Potlucks, Arranged wars and more

• A chance for league play

• Mature clan mates

• Casual atmosphere

• Options-We have something for everyone

• Organised leadership

• Fairplay clan system

• A place for all of your accounts throughout the family

• To join visit our server or request in game. If rejected we are in war-join us on discord

• Want to participate in big war/events/leagues but stay in your home clan regularly? Ask for the Family-Friend role in discord

Adult War WS #889GP9LU
    America's Elite #28202CP9
    Borneo Park #8889Y8RY
    MU #YLRPPRYY
    Reform Rebels #9JQJJP8C
    Reign of Clash #280QPLYJC
    Sac Kings Elite #V8QGRC
    Silent Assassins #99R8L0G0
    Silent Killer #LYYPQP9Y
    Stick and Ball #280Y82JJ
    The Muni Vac #2C2Y29V8

V.F RELOADED #RRLYGYPG