Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Iím new and very confused, bought diamonds but not received them

Fresh Spawn

Iím new and very confused, bought diamonds but not received them

Hi all,

i am new to this. I bought some diamonds on the Easter deal for my daughter but She has not received them yet. I have tried help and was told to send a screenshot via her account. I donít know how to do this. I seem to be going round in circles and itís all automated. Can anyone advise or help please? Tyia

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Do you use the Apple Store or Google Play?

To send a screenshot, you need to have your daughter signed in on her account. Take the screenshot. Then, go to the Contact Us, after you send your message, you should then be able to attach the pic and send. It will look like a separate message but it should go thru.

Also, I will ask that this thread get moved to the Bugs and Problems area of the forum. You may get more help there.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

In addition to what Momscar has suggested, here is more on info on billing and purchases

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...chases-billing
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Fresh Spawn
    Sorry I haven’t replied, I forgot my sign in details lol.

We tried screenshots way but just received automated responses. We went through to Apple and they refunded us. So at least we got our money back.

Thank you for your help

xx

Fresh Spawn
    Oh also I don’t know how to move this question. I will leave it here but if it happens again and we can’t use the advise here I will ask in the bugs section.

Thank you again x

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Glad you got your issue solved. No need to move the question (forumers can't remove their threads anyways). The thread might help others, so we leave them up.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals