Thread: Looking for competitive derby NH

Fresh Spawn

Looking for competitive derby NH

I am level 142 and I am looking new, competitive and helpful Champion League hood.
    I am serious derby player, self suifficient and I help anytime I can.

What I am looking for in a hood:

- 9 tasks at 320 or 400 pts with 10th tasks optional, when it is needed

- helpful, team-player hood

- a hood with good derby rules and doesn't tolerate laziness and greedy people

Thank you

I've dropped u a message
    MAGIC
    Leader/Founder of Jovial Ville
    Level 193 (#2yyjjcqc8)
    KIK: MagicHayDay

Dropped you a pm

Check out Coral Reef! Sending you a PM!
    ⚜️Sav⚜️
    🐬🐟Coral Reef🦀🐠 Tag #YR92Y2PU

Centennial Club
    HD Addicts Army looking for a few serious players.

Hi There. Just a little bit about us:

We are a group of HD addicts that love to derby. Our favorite is Blossom Derby because we will climb the leaderboard at lightning speed. It will also allow us to show our exceptional teamwork and communication skills. We strive for Gold and 3-Line Bingo. We currently have 154 Gold Cups and seeking for more.

We are helpful, friendly, and self-sufficient bunch. Many of us have babies to support our main farms and help supply visitors for our towns.

We are well represented across the globe. You can be sure the task board is always updated throughout the day.

We believe in ruling by committee. You will be given “Elder” status immediately upon joining. If you decide to stay and are a right fit with our hood, you will be promoted to “Co-leader”. Your voice and opinions are always going to matter.

We facilitate trades within the hood and on trading sites. Trade a way your excess for stuff you need.

Leader will also help with added bonuses for all derby participants. We want to help you grow and expand.

We have very few simple rules:

• One, we ask that if you opt into derby, then you must complete 10/19 max tasks 320/400. We understand that real life gets hectic now and then so feel free to opt out anytime you need.

• Two, please respect everyone in the hood. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

• Finally, please don’t raid the shops unless the owner has specified “Sale”. This is to allow trades to go thru smoothly.

You will not find another relaxing, drama free, and yet highly competitive hood.

If you are looking for a hood, and if HD Addicts Army sounds like a place you want to be, send me a text with your tag and I will invite you. We have a couple spots left that just might be your forever home.

Happy Farming!!!

Serious Farming 2, green emblem with red wheel. 100 gold and climbing!

Centennial Club
    Hi

Derby Cats are looking for new people to come and join our Derby active neighbourhood.

We are a multi-national, English speaking neighbourhood and are looking for people who are Derby active and enthusiastic.

We are placed within the top three every week and need people like you to help us maintain that position.

We do not have too many rules as we are all well experienced Derby players. We just like people to respect and be polite with each other.

Our Derby tasks are normally at 320 points, depending on the Derby and although it's not compulsory, if you are able to do the extra tasks that would be much appreciated as it can make a big difference.

Anyone joining our neighbourhood will be promoted to Elder after completing one Derby with us.

We are a friendly, chatty neighbourhood and we use Facebook messenger for all our Derby/neighbourhood discussions as well as socially interacting with each other to get to know everyone better.

Should you find that you are unable to take part in the Derby for any reason we do understand and we do not object to anyone opting out. Only stipulation is that you make the leader or co-leaders aware of your intentions before hand.

Trashing tasks is really not what we want and would advise that it is discussed before being trashed. Generally if there is a problem, by working together we can usually find a solution.

Trading within the neighbourhood is allowed and we will help each other with LEMs, BEMs and SEMs.

We try and use the birdhouse for neighbourhood requests at all times.

Should our neighborhood sound appealing to you we would like to invite you to come and try us out.

Search for our tag

#PPQYCPUG DERBY CATS

We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon 😻😻

Hello neighbor,
    We're in the search for a few good people to join us at the Foxhole II . What we're looking for is someone who is laid back, helpful, speaks English, and doesnt mind chatting if need be. You need to be active, Derby isn't mandatory, but if you decide to play, choose tasks worth 320/400 please make sure to COMPLETE all tasks, 10th task is always optional. If you cannot commit to the derby please opt out to be fair to the rest of the neighborhood. We'll make you elder the second you join, so you can help trash tasks. New people will be opted out of derby until you say HI to us (we've been burned). We're friendly, self-sufficient, and very helpful. There's not a lot of rules, just have fun and work hard at the derby (if your opted in). We're on the smaller side for a neighborhood, but we still are able to collect all horseshoes! Come check us out, and help us grow!
    The Foxhole II #9CVRGQVU

Once Upon A Derby Looking for Derby Lovers OR a small hood that is willing to merge with us!!!

ℹWe need farmers who are self-sufficient and responsible to win the derby with us. If you are in a small hood of 5 and would like to merge, we welcome you with open arms. Kik me and we can discuss the details.

ℹHi! We are Once Upon A Derby. We are 6 farmers lvl 88-177 who ❤ the derby. (2 UK, 1 USA, 1 Canada, 1 Cairo, 2 Asia)

ℹWe are in our 89th week as a hood and place in 1st or 2nd every derby. We are in Championship league and looking to winning our trophies here: currently 64 gold, 20 silver & 5 bronze.

ℹEveryone is self sufficient who work their town and machines.

ℹCommunication is essential especially for Bingo & Blossom Derby!

ℹNh request is for crops so that neighbours can get their achievement fast. Anything else pls ask thru chat. (All of us have completed our achievement)

ℹBoat/Trucks/Town: When u flag for help, put up an ad to get it completed. We use whatever that lasts long in RSS n repeat till help is given.

ℹDerby: Finish ALL 9 tasks, 10th if we need to place FIRST/TOP 3!
    We play for FIRST place!!! Tasks on board are first come first serve. No reservation. Be fast, play hard & play smart!

✔Special Derby: 400x9/10
    ✔Mystery Derby: ONLY mystery tasks
    ✔Bingo: We will co-ordinate accordingly and
    aim for 3 Bingo lines. Check stickies often for updates!
    ✔Power Derby: 18 tasks compulsory or 19 when needed.
    ✔Regular Derby: 320 tasks ONLY!
    ✔Blossom Derby: Communication is a must! No holding of tasks overnight!

♠Opt out when real life calls/if work is demanding.

♠Made elder upon joining to delete tasks when you are in derby. Everyone has a life outside Hay Day, be a responsible/considerate team player.

♠If you fit the bill, give us a try.

♥Check us out at Once Upon a Derby. Only hood with that name. Lvl 85 and English speaking. ☺

➿Kik me @ Diabolical_Angel if you have any questions. If your level is lower but can pull your own weight, let me know. Hope to hear from you soon!!!