Thread: New hood recruitment

Farmer Hay recruitment Hood tag # YOQYROUP

Started new hood (Farmer Hay TAG number: YOQYROUP). I've been playing for a few years now and decided to make my own hood. I would love to have players join my hood. I do require all members to do all 9 task during regular derby. If you can't do all task, please opt out.

Once you have completed all 9 tasks at 305 points or more, you will get promoted to elder.

I want team players that will help each other out.

Also, if you tag a boat or a townie for help, please specify if it's a derby help or non derby help, so we can prioritize help.

10th task is not required, but always welcomed.

If there's any questions, please feel free to ask.
    Last edited by JDawkins; April 22nd, 2019 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Added more info

I have lowered the required level to join to 15.

Still looking for new members

Farmer Hay tag #: YOQYROUP

I started this hood about a week ago and got 3 complete bingo lines, and am in 1st place. I am needing more members to help with derbies. Englist speaking only. The rules are simple

1. Complete all 9 task at 305 or higher for regular derby and 320 points or higher for special derby. Once all 9 task are completed you will be promoted to elder. 10th task is optional.

2. If there is a week that you know you can't complete all 9 task at required points, please opt out of the derby.