Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's missing here?

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I donít know about others, but few months ago I needed two or three people just to finish clan games. Nothing more nothing less, and the only person showing up was Vlix (we were lucky that heís got so many accounts)

Nobody from here nor global wanted to join.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonClash View Post
    I created yesterday and at least 50 persons have seen it, but yes i'm a little impatience for people joining to my club.
    From someone who has recruited extensively on the forums, you can consider your post successful if you can add one new member who stays every month.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    I donít know about others, but few months ago I needed two or three people just to finish clan games. Nothing more nothing less, and the only person showing up was Vlix (we were lucky that heís got so many accounts)

Nobody from here nor global wanted to join.
    And what do you recommend me to do?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    From someone who has recruited extensively on the forums, you can consider your post successful if you can add one new member who stays every month.
    Ok, thanks

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    I looked.

You probably will not get a lot of interest - there are too many clans competing against you that are high level clans with high level clashers... not to mention the competition from the thousands of other one man clans in global.

It always comes off mean when I say things like this, and I sure do not mean it as such, but there are thousands of clans with the exact same need as you... and even if you are insanely active it will be hard to build a clan at th6 by yourself.

The game just does not have a lot of th 5,6,7 clashers that are out there looking for clans that also want to help build clans. Most would rather join an established clan OR start their own. Higher level clashers would be hard pressed to raid successfully with the donates available in a low level clan, so they would be more likely to join established clans with high level donates.

I am not saying it cannot be done. But I am saying that it will be insanely hard and will require massive time in global and in clan. With 17 wins this season on your clash profile, that may not be active enough to keep people. You are competing against clashers that have hundreds of attacks and are on for ten hour a day.
    Last edited by Cilakila; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:44 PM.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

What's GW?
    GW stands for Grand Warden. I did mean very specifically for you to click the link on the words "My Stats" That should bring you to clash of stats. It's a relatively useful site.
    My Stats

| TH11 | XP 162 | BK 40 | AQ 50 | GW 9
    | #QC8VUPCL |

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: MASTERS 3
    #2YVOGVLY

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    GW stands for Grand Warden. I did mean very specifically for you to click the link on the words "My Stats" That should bring you to clash of stats. It's a relatively useful site.
    Ok, i'm on it.

Forum Legend
    Ok, i'm on it.
    I have a recruitment thread in my signature, I havenít had many new members from that.. and I have several thousand posts.

Patience is key.

/Affront

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I have a recruitment thread in my signature, I havenít had many new members from that.. and I have several thousand posts.

Patience is key.

/Affront
    Thanks, i'll wait.

Hi, I read your posts (and the replies) here. Agree that starting a new clan at TH6 is tough.
    Also, other TH6 can join any number of clans, without filling in the questions you ask.
    Many of the high level clans ask these kinds of questions, so they can filter out the players that are not what they are looking for.
    Im not sure your clan needs to be apply via Questionair to join. Most TH5,6 or 7’s would bother.
    Good luck.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 12
    TH: TH10 100% Maxed | AQ: L40 | BK: 40
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015