Thread: Th10 problem

Th10 problem

Hey guys,just wanna ask for a bit of advise. I'm at th10 and dont know whether or not get the new buildings or carry on upgrading hereos? I've done most defences and a lot of walls and queen is on 32 and king 24. Any recommendations? Thanks

Typically I start with all elixer upgrades for offense using gold on storages , new& existing trap upgrades and walls, keep de for hero’s. Once the offense is upgraded and traps, I start dropping the new defenses starting with point defense. (AT, Cannons xbow) then move on to splash defenses and finally infernos. Always keeping de for hero’s. By the time everything’s done your hero’s are pretty much maxed out and it time to go up.

#CQGPQVP

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateAcid View Post
    Typically I start with all elixer upgrades for offense using gold on storages , new& existing trap upgrades and walls, keep de for hero’s. Once the offense is upgraded and traps, I start dropping the new defenses starting with point defense. (AT, Cannons xbow) then move on to splash defenses and finally infernos. Always keeping de for hero’s. By the time everything’s done your hero’s are pretty much maxed out and it time to go up.
    This is good advice.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

If you are upgrading for war then I would say grind your heroes.

If you are looking for balanced progress then you could compare total builder time left buildings to heros. If buildings>heros then youre ahead of schedule, If heros>buildings then I would suggest keeping 2 builders on heros 2 on buildings and 1 for walls.

I would recommend dropping Infernos quickly. They are extremely powerful and don't carry the massive weight that they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by Rascal2013 View Post
    I would recommend dropping Infernos quickly. They are extremely powerful and don't carry the massive weight that they used to.
    I think all of the advice above this post has historically been good and remains good if regular war is the most important to you. However, if you don't regular war and/or you care more about league war, then drop all the new defense right away, including infernos.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    This is good advice.
    Not sure i agree. The heavies don't seem to be nearly so heavy anymore. And high heroes, high defenses pretty much guarantees you will see infernos so drop those puppies. Maybe not the first day but get a maxed offense attack, some hero upgrades. As soon as you start seeing infernos near you on the map, time to drop. I waited way too long. Balanced offense defense seems to work best for the relatively casual player. .5s are meh. Engineering requires a lot of knowledge and effort throughout the whole clan these days. As I'm sure you're well aware.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Thanks guys helped a lot 👍