Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beginner help

Question Beginner help

Hello,

how can I know when opponent in normal fight has some troops in his clan castle?

Thanks for answers!

You can't know ahead of time. All you can do is lure the clan castle troops out. I like to bring a hog with me to every battle to lure out the clan castle
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 36 | AQ 40 | GW 6 |

Forum Champion
    In regular multiplayer there is no way to know. Your best bet is to always assume that there are troops in the clan castle.

normally in multi-player the cc is empty, until you get up to higher leagues like Champs, then ccs begin to fill. Also if you are hitting a base that is loaded with loot and isn’t a dead base it may have a full cc, so be prepared for it.
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    level 213 1685 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

If you see tombstones around, the base has likely been attacked and any clan castle troops were most likely spent
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Get familiar with the ccs radius. Depends on what townhall you are but most ccs up to th8 are pretty easy to check with a lure.

Im assuming you know that you can scout the cc in war by clicking on the cc during war day to see if its loaded.

Eventually you may favor keeping a poison spell in your budget, as this and the queen become the best counters to the cc imo. Even though you may not need the poi its better to have it than to need it.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    If you see tombstones around, the base has likely been attacked and any clan castle troops were most likely spent
    True. As some people suggest try to send in a hog to lure troops out. Personally I just have my poison spell and do my attack. Defending troops are not to much trouble for me but that obviously differs from player to player.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    Be carful with this advise. While it is sometimes true, some players, like me, don’t remove these, and lure the attacker into a faulse sense of security!
    I never use this as a guide, but probably I’m in the minority of players that do this.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 12
    TH: TH10 100% Maxed | AQ: L40 | BK: 40
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

Not sure what TH you play, but I assume low, as you are a beginner. Clan Castles are always easily lurable on low town halls (ie 4-5-6) so just bring an archer to test, and bail if they have cc troops. That is what I do on my TH 4 and works well.
    <gone>

There are 3 telltale signs:
    -Where is the loot?
    -Are there tombstones?
    -Are the ammo based defenses loaded or empty?

Loot in collectors, tombstones, unloaded defenses: Assume empty CC
    Loot in collectors, tombstones, loaded defenses: Assume empty CC. Your attack may deplete the loaded defenses
    Loot in collectors, no tombstones, loaded defenses: Questionable, but probably safe

Loot in storages, tombstones, unloaded defenses: Assume empty CC
    Loot in storages, tombstones, loaded defenses: Verrrrrrrry iffy. Might be a trap to make you think base is dead. Proceed with caution
    Loot in storages, no tombstones, loaded defenses: Assume there is a CC