Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Who replied to my post??

Who replied to my post??

Hello. I'd like to know if there's an option to see if anyone has replied to my post in a thread
    E.g.: suppose a thread has 60 pages and i posted on 1st page and someone replied to my post on 45th page ...so is there an option using which one can find that page directly without checking each page???
    " Sometimes in your life you just meet someone or hear something that nudges you on the right path. And that becomes the best advice. It could just be a bit of commonsense said in a way that resonates with something in you. It's nothing new, but because it connects with you it holds meaning for you. "

The Lost Little Growlithe DeltaDroid4's Avatar
    In full site:

Then you can try to find your post in here:

If someone has responded to your post it will have that post below your post within that menu, like how you can see jononzie has responded to JusMe in that example. Then you can click on your post within the menu to jump to it within the thread and it will also display all the responses to that particular post.

I'm not sure if there's any easier and faster ways of checking if someone else has responded sadly. You can also try changing the number of posts displayed per thread up to 50 instead so you can navigate faster.

You really have too much time on your hands :smirk:
    Checking empty spaces in signatures again, huh? :smirk:
    | Level 12 | PB: 5386 | Donations: 68K | Day Old Haggis | Contest Winner |

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    You can try subscribing to the thread and getting instant notifications via email. There is also a control panel option but I have not used that.

Not sure how it compares with above, as I have not used the method above.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    One way is to search for the post number, using the super advanced search facility

https://forum.supercell.com/search.php?search_type=1

If you right-click on the number of your post, you can "copy link address". Then copy that into the search box, removing all but the last number.

So for instance, if you take this post of yours:
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12149823

What you need to put into the search box is 12149823.

That will return one result - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...3#post12149832
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)