Thread: Block a player

Block a player

I think there should be a "block button" I'm constantly stalked on clash by a ex who makes up dumb clans just to message me. There should be a block button so your no longer visible to players you choose to block. Why are we not allowed to safeguard ourselves?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abigorspirit19 View Post
    I think there should be a "block button" I'm constantly stalked on clash by a ex who makes up dumb clans just to message me. There should be a block button so your no longer visible to players you choose to block. Why are we not allowed to safeguard ourselves?
    If you are in a clan, im not sure how another person making another clan can message you since they would have to be in the same clan as you. And unless that person is on your friends list they cant even send you an invite. So...im sorry to say with the information you provided, the problem isnt very clear. Just dont alow that person in your clan. Unfortunately blocking a single person probably qont happen as once something like that would be implemented, too many players would get blocked, clans wpuld be cut down etc etc. And as nice as it would be to do this, i doubt SC would do it concidering it could very well hury their revenue. And that supercedes a need of a few.

Errrmmm in their clan description. They send me a friends invite each time from a new clan they have made. And the clan description each time has a different message to me.

Errrmmm in their clan description. They send me a friends invite each time from a new clan they have made. And the clan description each time has a different message to me.
    Screenshot such stuff (2, or 3 times would be ideal) and send the pics to the support with your story.

So then they are spamming you with "friends request", or are a Facebook Friend. As Bobkoch correctly noted, an invitation to join requires the friends connection first. A Block List has often been suggested. Until we actually see such an ability added, the only thing you can do today is .....

1) Reject any and all pending Invites from the player.
    2) Immediately, remove the player from your friends list. If the person is friended via Facebook, remove the Facebook in-game link, or remove them totally from your Facebook Friends.
    3) Ignore any future friends request from the player.

Of the two friends sources (in-game established friends, and Facebook Friends), Facebook is the difficult to deal with. The game assumes that every friend on Facebook that is also Clash Facebook linked is a friend whom you actually want to Clash with. Often, not true at all. So they are allowed to constantly spam you with invites, until the FB connection is broken.
    Last edited by rowman; May 21st, 2019 at 03:06 PM.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C