Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are the gold and elixir?

most of the time I find the gold and elixir to be in the storages and the pumps, there is some in the TH and the cc too however.........
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    level 213 1685 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

Quote Originally Posted by t1ny View Post
    What trophy range are you in? Low masters was always lucrative for me as a TH12.
    Mid champion range, used to find great loots there but recently its been pretty bad...

Quote Originally Posted by TheimpossibleRazz View Post
    Crystal, 2200 trophies. Dead bases. Cheap army, barch. Easy.
    Yeah, I might need to drop more. I usually stay in champion and loots are great. Not so much lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I'm finding decent loot in champs 2. Takes a few nexts though.
    Im also in champion, Ive been skipping bases a lot lately. Tons of good bases with DE but not much luck with the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Justkeeponclashing View Post
    Mid champion range, used to find great loots there but recently it’s been pretty bad...
    I've always found champs to be poor on average compared to masters or titan/legend, my recommendation would be to drop though since the clouds have messed things up in the higher ranges.
    🎚️233 🏆6074 ⭐1676 ⚫35m 🏦898m 🔥17.2k 🦅6k

Forum Legend
    Go to the high leagues .. go to the low leagues ..

Reading this thread will not give you any insight in what you should do (that includes my previous message).

What WILL get you the resources you need for your upgrades is attacking much, much more than you defend.

The loot is out there. You can look at your own defend-log, for the proof..

Always remember: NOBODY can steal more from you, than you can steal from somebody else.

/Affront
    TH12-60/60/30|BH8-16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16.16/25| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

223 attacks won so far, not saying Ive attacked a lot, but I am also not passively defending my base to collect loots. I think Ill drop more cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Go to the high leagues .. go to the low leagues...

Reading this thread will not give you any insight in what you should do (that includes my previous message).

What WILL get you the resources you need for your upgrades is attacking much, much more than you defend.

The loot is out there. You can look at your own defend-log, for the proof..

Always remember: NOBODY can steal more from you, than you can steal from somebody else.

/Affront

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Justkeeponclashing View Post
    223 attacks won so far, not saying I’ve attacked a lot, but I am also not passively defending my base to collect loots. I think I’ll drop more cups.
    No, go higher in cups. If you are a 12 and have a max Th12 farming army, go to Titans league. Titans III is good enough. High bonus, extended guard, and since the bases are mostly TH12, they all have plenty of loot. Any Th12 saving for a 5 mil wall is going to give you max loot, provided you have the capability of getting it.