Thread: Honor 10 low resolution

Fresh Spawn

Honor 10 low resolution

Hi, I just had to move from Pixel 3 to Honor 10 and the game looks awfull, in-game resolution is downscaled I think twice of my actual display resolution (it's FHD+). On maximum zoom out I can't even see hero levels as the numbers are unreadable. I tried to reinstall the game several times from Google Play market, all battery saving tweaks on the phone are turned off, the display resolution in settings is turned strictly to FHD+. On Pixel 3 everything was clearly sharp

check device settings. runs smooth on huawei p20pro.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 21st, 2019 at 04:01 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    I didn't say that it's laggy, it runs smooth, but the resolution is low. It's clearly seen after downgrading to Honor from Pixel 3, though their native display resolution is the same. I think if you haven't seen the game on the other device where it runs on full resolution - you can't tell about it

Quote Originally Posted by santonov View Post
    I didn't say that it's laggy, it runs smooth, but the resolution is low. It's clearly seen after downgrading to Honor from Pixel 3, though their native display resolution is the same. I think if you haven't seen the game on the other device where it runs on full resolution - you can't tell about it
    i have seen low resolution on my previous smartphone galaxy a5 and on my tablet. the app "samsung game tuner" fixed the resolution. suddenly it is not available for huawei devices.
    as said on my p20pro everything works fine.

- try display settings and switch between the other options hd+ and smart.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 21st, 2019 at 04:50 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    OK as I said you would not see the difference, if you haven't seen it on other device. The game runs smooth and not laggy, no glitches or something. It's just not on full resolution of the display, it is only noticable on maximum zoom out on builder village (like the nubers of hero levels are aunreadable). And, again, I do beleive it runs great on your P20Pro but if you haven't seen it on Pixel 3, Pixel 2 or some other pure android devices - you must have no idea of what I am trying to explain.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    i have seen low resolution on my previous smartphone galaxy a5 and on my tablet. the app "samsung game tuner" fixed the resolution.
    OK as I said you would not see the difference, if you haven't seen it on other device.
    snip
    but if you haven't seen it on Pixel 3, Pixel 2 or some other pure android devices - you must have no idea of what I am trying to explain.
    i highlighted my previous post for you.
    on samsung devices galaxy a5 (2017) and galaxy tab s2 i had to use the app "samsung game tuner". after an os update on my tablet the game tuner wasnt needed anymore and is now not available for the tab.

maybe this app help you.

Fresh Spawn
    And, again, I do beleive it runs great on your P20Pro but if you haven't seen it on Pixel 3, Pixel 2 or some other pure android devices - you must have no idea of what I am trying to explain.
    And I highlighted for you what I want to say I know about the app you mentioned - it is called HUAWEI AppAssistant in EMUI 9, but it does not change anything with my problem. I have seen the game on my friend's Samsung S8 and it looks downscaled the same as on Honor
    Last edited by santonov; April 21st, 2019 at 06:41 PM.

I have seen the game on my friend's Samsung S8 and it looks downscaled the same as on Honor
    tell your friend to download the app "samsung game tuner" from gplay store. than he can change screen resolution and more. you will see that it works. look for game tuner apps in your gplay store or honor store. maybe the samsung game tuner is available for your honor or any other official honor stuff.

I think your screen display has a problem, You need to find out the problem and then try to solve it.