Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: My Coc account

Fresh Spawn

My Coc account

So the other day I realized someone has played with my account lately. The guy had joined in to a Russian clan and had typed there something in Russian. I went to my email and realized he had gotten in to my email. So I went to delete my email (It wasn't my main email) and went to talk to the support If I could change my email somehow. The next day I tried to log in on the account It had logged me off the account. I can't log in because I deleted my email and can't get the verification code.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    The forum can not help with in-game account issues unfortunately.

You need to contact Supercell Support.

Quote Originally Posted by Winberg View Post
    So the other day I realized someone has played with my account lately. The guy had joined in to a Russian clan and had typed there something in Russian. I went to my email and realized he had gotten in to my email. So I went to delete my email (It wasn't my main email) and went to talk to the support If I could change my email somehow. The next day I tried to log in on the account It had logged me off the account. I can't log in because I deleted my email and can't get the verification code.
    why have you deleted your email account? new password would be enough together with 2-step-verification.
    do this first! contact your email provider and request an account recovery for your email account. this should be enough. after getting back your email account you should be able to play your village.
    if than the other person still play your village you will have to contact the ingame support.

if your email provider is not able to recover your email account you will have to use your one time account recovery in clash of clans. for that you have to contact the ingame support.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form
    Last edited by wotanwaton; April 21st, 2019 at 01:35 PM.