Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ESL April Qualifying Clans

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    With over 7.5 billion people on the planet, no matter what type of competition you hold to claim someone to be the best in the world, there is always a chance that someone out there might be better then the winner.

So is every "world" championship in any type of competition really the best there is?
    Showing up is half the battle. No excuses. There will likely be other tournaments in the future.

Hi, any post for Qualifier May?
    Maybe just rename this thread to be World Championship ESL Town Hall 6 - 12...so all question and post related for this topic can be clear at here...

And about an offline schedule in Poland, I think it will be better to move to next month. So like June Qualified 8 team total, will compete in Poland on July probably about 15-20th, and July qualified team on August, and the last August qualified team on September.
    It still has a month to prepare the Grand Final.

This is will give a longer time applying for a visa, to the qualified team. And again have enough time to enter the next CWL, so this will give more preparation and practice for all team. Well, that's just my suggestion.
    it very great for SuperCell will have many upcoming townhall cup competition, just hope you can hold up it regularly

Thank you
    Last edited by ChiefWie; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:19 PM.
    IGN : Kokochi - TH12 Mid
    Clan Sam Kok Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWie View Post
    Hi, any post for Qualifier May?
    Maybe just rename this thread to be World Championship ESL Town Hall 6 - 12...so all question and post related for this topic can be clear at here...

And about an offline schedule in Poland, I think it will be better to move to next month. So like June Qualified 8 team total, will compete in Poland on July probably about 15-20th, and July qualified team on August, and the last August qualified team on September.
    It still has a month to prepare the Grand Final.

This is will give a longer time applying for a visa, to the qualified team. And again have enough time to enter the next CWL, so this will give more preparation and practice for all team. Well, that's just my suggestion.
    it very great for SuperCell will have many upcoming townhall cup competition, just hope you can hold up it regularly

Thank you
    As stated in other threads, all information is readily available on the ESL website... Those threads also were moved to another subforum.