Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ESL April Qualifying Clans

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

ESL April Qualifying Clans

With the Clash World Championship Qualifiers underway and the World Finals $1,000,000 prize pool, along with $50,000 at each Qualifier on the line, it is imperative for us to reiterate how important Fair Play is for the vetting process. Our goal is to ensure only the top qualified Clans are able to compete on our global stage, where once and for all we can see who best Clan in the world is.

Before every World Championship Qualifier, we are sharing the list of Clans who will be competing in Katowice, Poland at the ESL arena each month. These Clans will be battling to secure one of the exclusive tickets to the World Championship Finals.

All of the Clans attending the Qualifiers have been rigorously vetted to ensure they have earned their spot at the event, and can truly claim they are one of the best in the world!

However, we also want to be transparent in that there are Clans who were able to rank very high in Champions I League during the Clan War League season but are not listed on the Qualifier roster. There have been instances of Clans who have been unable to travel to Katowice to attend the Qualifier - one of the requirements stated in the ESL rulebook. Some Clan members may not be able to take off from work or be away from family due to personal or professional obligations. Some Clans have been unsuccessful in obtaining visas to travel to the event as well. While we try to offer as much assistance as possible, ultimately we are unable to overcome many of these obstacles, whether they are personal, legal, or political challenges.

We are excited to finally see which Clan will be crowned the "Best in the World" at the Finals later this year, and we hope you'll join us for this amazing chapter in Clash of Clans!

See you at the Katowice Qualifiers!
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Millennial Club
    Well done to the qualifiers

Thanks for the transparency D

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveoUk View Post
    Well done to the qualifiers

Thanks for the transparency D

Hats off ..... in terms of sarcasm.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

So in other words it’s not so much the ‘best clans’ in the world but the ones privileged enough to be able to travel to Poland on a moments notice

Th12 - le chat nu !!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRage10 View Post
    fette is always right
    Quote Originally Posted by freakazoid1985 View Post
    fette knows best

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    So in other words it’s not so much the ‘best clans’ in the world but the ones privileged enough to be able to travel to Poland on a moments notice
    The rules have been very clear since we shared the rulebook at the start of the qualifiers. Not being able/not willing to attend a qualifier is no different than not qualifying.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

We are not seeing indian clasher why supercell..???

With the Clash World Championship Qualifiers underway and the World Finals $1,000,000 prize pool, along with $50,000 at each Qualifier on the line, it is imperative for us to reiterate how important Fair Play is for the vetting process. Our goal is to ensure only the top qualified Clans are able to compete on our global stage, where once and for all we can see who best Clan in the world is.

Before every World Championship Qualifier, we are sharing the list of Clans who will be competing in Katowice, Poland at the ESL arena each month. These Clans will be battling to secure one of the exclusive tickets to the World Championship Finals.

All of the Clans attending the Qualifiers have been rigorously vetted to ensure they have earned their spot at the event, and can truly claim they are one of the best in the world!

However, we also want to be transparent in that there are Clans who were able to rank very high in Champions I League during the Clan War League season but are not listed on the Qualifier roster. There have been instances of Clans who have been unable to travel to Katowice to attend the Qualifier - one of the requirements stated in the ESL rulebook. Some Clan members may not be able to take off from work or be away from family due to personal or professional obligations. Some Clans have been unsuccessful in obtaining visas to travel to the event as well. While we try to offer as much assistance as possible, ultimately we are unable to overcome many of these obstacles, whether they are personal, legal, or political challenges.

We are excited to finally see which Clan will be crowned the "Best in the World" at the Finals later this year, and we hope you'll join us for this amazing chapter in Clash of Clans!

See you at the Katowice Qualifiers![/QUOTE]

Forum Veteran
    Is Dark unicorns same as dark looters? I heard galadon saying that 2 more tribe gaming teams qualified this season.

darian where can I find the prize list for poland participants , and the prize list for german participant clans ? I have searched for that list in esil official site and it doesnt show any info about the prize list , any idea where should I search ?
    Last edited by dodozZ; April 21st, 2019 at 01:45 PM.

Way to go Zombies! Best of luck in Poland!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    Is Dark unicorns same as dark looters? I heard galadon saying that 2 more tribe gaming teams qualified this season.
    Dark Unicorns is made of DL players.