Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ESL April Qualifying Clans

Quote Originally Posted by Aitizazkhan00700 View Post
    We are not seeing indian clasher why supercell..???
    I second this. And am wondering why Dark looters are there?? Aren't they Tribe Gaming now??

Centennial Club NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    I second this. And am wondering why Dark looters are there?? Aren't they Tribe Gaming now??
    A clan is normally more than 5 people so I think it would be fair to assume that the 5 persons who took part ad Tribe Gaming are different from the ones who just qualified as Dark Looters. They might know eachother and have shared the same clan for a long time but they are not the same people.
    TH12/BH8. Heroes: 60/60/30/25 - 104 of 105 achievement stars. Clan leader, LV22.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.

Forum Veteran
    Poland is under contol of a fundamentalist Catholic régime lately. I don't think it will be possible to get trevel documents in a reasonable time, if you are not from a Christian country.
    It would be interesting to know how "easy" it really is. Maybe you can figure it out from India and let us know.

My guesses about the sponsered elite, I better keep unsaid .... but I'm not wondering anymore.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Forum Veteran
    They qualified in March, but couldn't get travel documents. This season they didn't qualify.

so in the end there will be 8 clans from Dark Looters to participate in the World Cup CoC Finals

Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    Poland is under contol of a fundamentalist Catholic régime lately. I don't think it will be possible to get trevel documents in a reasonable time, if you are not from a Christian country.
    It would be interesting to know how "easy" it really is. Maybe you can figure it out from India and let us know.

My guesses about the sponsered elite, I better keep unsaid .... but I'm not wondering anymore.
    Shall we leave politics and religion out of this 'discussion'? They have no bearing on this issue whatsoever...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Shall we leave politics and religion out of this 'discussion'? They have no bearing on this issue whatsoever...
    They do though. Not being able to travel there to play the tournament because of religion and politics does have a ' bearing on this issue '
    Last edited by yolohero1997; April 22nd, 2019 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yolohero1997 View Post
    They do though. Not being able to travel there to play the tournament because of religion and politics does have a ' bearing on this issue '
    Religion and politics have almost nothing to do it, time have, if you are not from European Union or other countres which are have no VISA problems, than it’s only a ticket problem. If you travel from United States you will have no problem, because Poland have very simple travel rules, but if you travel from Poland to United States you are more likely have a problem, one is a time, you can’t get a travel VISA so fast or one small mistake in aplication, and you will be baned from travel. Same is with any other countries, it’s not Poland fault or country you travel from. I’m Polish and please don’t use a ‚Catholic regime’ card, because it’s only means you have never been in Poland. Last year only Poland took 600000 people from countres were wars were, non of them are Catholic. Please don’t use politics, because they are very often used to lie and last thing Poland deserves is lies about Poland and Polish people. If I would like to travel to country in Asia I would have a problem, because to recive a VISA, I would need a vaccine shots, which takes 2-3 monts, so a problem is a time, not religion or politics.
    Thanks

It would be good if SC could share their thoughts on the Dark Looters 'dilemma'.... what if the tournament ends up with 4, 5 or 6 sub clans that consist of Dark Looters members? As far as I know [but I don't know much because this isn't really my thing] it's not against the rules to split a clan for such purposes... but on the other hand, is that what SC would want the tournament to be about? Is this a scenario they even have thought about?

And, for the 'Tribe Gaming' thing, would Tribe then sponsor all of those sub clans? But then again, what would that have to do with the competition, apart from the clan members receiving remuneration for their trouble...

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It would be good if SC could share their thoughts on the Dark Looters 'dilemma'.... what if the tournament ends up with 4, 5 or 6 sub clans that consist of Dark Looters members? As far as I know [but I don't know much because this isn't really my thing] it's not against the rules to split a clan for such purposes... but on the other hand, is that what SC would want the tournament to be about? Is this a scenario they even have thought about?

And, for the 'Tribe Gaming' thing, would Tribe then sponsor all of those sub clans? But then again, what would that have to do with the competition, apart from the clan members receiving remuneration for their trouble...
    If SC made it not a 5v5 this wouldn’t be as big a problem. When war clans these days typically have over 40 members that all want to compete and you decide to make it 5v5, you’re creating a problem.