Thread: The Easter Clouds

The Easter Clouds

Just hit the retry button for a 3rd time to try and find a match. Absolutely crazy.

Anyone else having any luck finding matches? If the next update doesn't address the clouds once and for all I think I might have to throw in the towel.
    I'm the last of the kings, the King of Kings.

Centennial Club
    People have mentioned that project blue skies has a release date in the 1st half of 2019.
    It is only mid-April. The next major update is usually in the summer (June/July), if I remember correctly.
    Just be patient.
    They'll let us know about the updates as per their usual.
    Just don't expect the fix until sometime in June/July.

Anything that increases player activity increases clouds and valk events are always very popular.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Forum Veteran
    Left legends for champs a couple weeks ago to avoid the clouds for the events and have slowly drifted back up. First offer today was a legend for 38. Two whales away from being back where I started. Come on clear skies!

TH12...level 235...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 30 mil...atb 6032

How high in trophies are you?

It's not uncommon for me to go four retries without a base @5.6k. At that point the game goes off for the rest of the day.
    🎚️233 🏆6074 ⭐1676 ⚫35m 🏦898m 🔥17.2k 🦅6k

What are clouds?

Quote Originally Posted by warstorms View Post
    What are clouds?
    When searching for a match in multiplayer (searching for a base to raid) at higher trophies sometimes there is a delay before a match is found. The screen turns white and has a cloudy appearance, so it is referred to as the clouds. In upper titan leagues this is usual and in legends it is pretty much constant. Once you get high enough it can be many hours to find a single base. We now have an option to make the screen dark instead of white, which was a very nice change. There is a change coming to legends league that is planned to take place before the end of June, assuming there are no delays, with the intent to eliminate or almost eliminate legends clouds. It has been referred to as Operation Blue Skies and lately here just called OBS.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Can definitely notice the change since everyone is back into the swing of normal life. Already had 5 matches this morning.
    I'm the last of the kings, the King of Kings.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    they should definitely look into that or at least give the option for players who are very high on trophies to at least be able to target players with a wider gap of trophies cause as we all know the opposite is happening... rarely but still i remember being in champs and i could find a legend for 50+ trophies... the same should apply, a legend should be able to target players who are much lower in trophies. I know it that this is already the case as i remember if i found an opponent offering more than 8 cups (for a 3 star) i was crazy excited as most where 2,3 cups after 30,40 minutes of search.. basically opponents should be found faster even if they offer 1,2 cups for a 3 star at least you can still get cups, still get the bonus from winning and still somewhat enjoy the game which is all about attacking with your troops..

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:216Trophies:5251
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Welcome to Clash of Clouds