Thread: Global, revamped.

Global, revamped.

A global for higher level players, say TH10+ or with some other minimum requirement. Would greatly lessen the spammers and the lower level people begging for more experienced players to join. Essentially, N**** global reloaded.
    TH10+? Living in your mom's basement? Quit school at 15, or fired? We want you. Bring some beer🍻 #20PVJGRQ2 https://discord.gg/rwXmQG7

Quote Originally Posted by MasterDaimen View Post
    A global for higher level players, say TH10+ or with some other minimum requirement. Would greatly lessen the spammers and the lower level people begging for more experienced players to join. Essentially, N**** global reloaded.
    I dont see this working out, you already have global and clan chat, and since they havnt added direct messaging yet that's not going to happen, mabey group chats, or a clan recruitment chat, but I doubt any of that will happen, and anyways, if there's a spammer mute him, or go to a different global, I find lots of legends, masters and titans on global all the time, only rarely do I global's full of spam and recruitment, just start a conversation and people will follow