Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Easter Contest...Hidden Eggs!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Easter Contest...Hidden Eggs!

Easter Contest
    !

How many eggs can you find?

Hello everyone! I told you the next contest was coming soon. It seems that busy little bunny decided to hop around our games again this year....hiding his eggs for you to find! He hippity hoppped all over Hay Day, through barn and silo and across froggy ponds....and of course saying hello to his bunny cousins. But no time to sit and enjoy a carrot pie for this bunny...he was off to Clashland as well. He bounced his little heart out, past sleepy builders and fiery infernos. Poor bunny got a little turned around when he accidentally hopped across a tornado trap...but once his little head stopped swirling, he was back at hiding his eggs! So don’t let that tough little bunny’s work be for nothing. Make him the happiest Easter bunny ever and search for those hidden eggs!

Please read this next section carefully...

Here is how to play:

There are eggs hidden in each game in the picture. Some are easy and some are frustratingly hard. Find as many as you can in the entire picture.

I am not going to tell you how many there are. That is part of the challenge. But I will tell you that there is at least one golden egg that is worth finding.

You only get ONE chance to answer. Your first answer is the only one that counts. So do not post it until you are very sure you have found as many as you can find.

Once you are sure you have found as many as you can find....post your answer here in this thread.

Type a list of where you found each egg. Doesn't have to be a long explanation. Just a short description. Keep golden eggs list separate.

This thread has moderated replies. Let me explain what that means... You will type out and send your post as usual...but after you submit your post, it will be completely invisible to you and to all other forum members. (That way you are not giving any answers away)

Please make sure that you completely go over your posts before submitting to make sure that you have everything correct and how you want it..because there is no going back and changing anything.

Moderators and staff can see all the posts and will be keeping track. I will post a list of everyone who has posted an entry and I will update it regularly...that way you can be sure I received your entry.

If you have any questions...post them here in this thread. We will answer you here for all to see. (Please do not post random messages or reserve a spot as they will not be seen by the community anyway)

The contest will run through the end of the day on Saturday, Aplril 27th. Midnight pacific time zone. (GMT -8) Winners will be announced as soon as possible.

(Forum moderators and staff...and TheFeldy...are excluded from participating in the contest. GASP's are eligible to play)

Here is how and what you win:

The 10 people that find the highest number of eggs will win a t-shirt and some stickers.

If more than 10 people find all of the eggs...then the first 10 that posted their answers will be the winners.

In addition...the first 5 people that have correctly located the golden egg(s) will win either 2500 gems in Clash or 570 diamonds in Hay Day...your choice.

We did this one before and I wanted to remind you that your first entry is the only one that counts. So many people submitted their entries and then found more eggs after the fact. There is a balance you have to make between trying to be one of the first ones and getting as many correct as you can. And some of these are hidden so well that you may not even think it could be an egg. So be sure before you post!

Fan Contest Terms and Conditions

Remember...these are not designed to be easy. Some eggs are really hard. Some are really REALLY hard. This one will take a lot of patience and REALLY good eyesight! I hope you all enjoy this contest and have an egg-citing time looking for them! (*groan*) Happy Easter everybody!

I would very much like to give an enormous thank you to TheFeldy for creating this new picture! I have been without an artist for a long time now and he just jumped in without missing a beat and had this done in days! And it wouldn’t have been more than one day if he didn’t have me nagging and pestering him with changes. Thank you so much, sweetie! I’m looking forward to collaborating with you on future contests!

Good luck and happy hunting!

Last edited by Raindragon; April 20th, 2019 at 08:55 PM.

The Dragon is a mighty flying unit that can attack both ground and air targets.

Looks like fun!!

Total 15 eggs

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hi everyone! Please do not submit a post saying...

"l found 10 eggs" (or whatever number you think you found)

That will not count. I need to have a list of where you see each egg. Doesn’t have to be a long explanation. Just let me know what you are seeing and where.

Thanx guys! Game on!

Theresia are 2 golden eggs in the carrot Field,, There is 1 green eh in the flower near the bee,, 1 green egg behind the Niner hand,, 1 green eh over the the head of a cow or near a tree,, 1green egg near the White fence behind the carrot filed..

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Just a reminder.....your first post is the ONLY entry I will count. You cannot add on more eggs if you find them after. So please be sure that you are absolutely ready to post your entry! Have fun!

circled in purple

I found 40 eggs in total, 31 normal eggs and 9 golden eggs.

• 6 golden eggs in clash of clan picture and 3 golden eggs in hay day picture.
    • 16 normal eggs in clash of clan picture and 15 normal eggs in hay day picture.

Clash of clan picture:

1. Golden eggs:

1. On the left screw of the gold storage which the goblin is climbing.
      2. On the vest (armor) that the barbarian king is wearing.
      3. On the left shoulder bone of the skeleton.
      4. The nose of the hog rider (I don’t know if it’s the orange or the golden egg). If it’s the orange egg, please don’t count it as a golden one.
      5. On the teeth of the hog.
      6. Between 2 hands of the healer.

2. Normal eggs:

1. White egg: In the cloud on top of the wizard.
      2. Blue egg: the right ear of the wizard.
      3. Red-brown egg: On the right screw of the gold storage which the goblin is climbing.
      4. Red egg: On the hair of the valkyrie.
      5. Green egg: On the plant which grows next to the gold storage.
      6. Another green egg: On the chin of the right goblin who is climbing to the gold storage.
      7. Another green egg: On the right leg of the left goblin who is climbing to the gold storage.
      8. A big green egg: behind the miner.
      9. A reg egg: On the pant of the barbarian.
      10. White egg: On the bow of the queen.
      11. Green egg: On the plant which grows quite far, in the image, it grows quite on top of the archer, who is preparing to shoot the arrow.
      12. Orange egg: On the muscle of the left hand of the barbarian king which is holding the sword.
      13. Brown egg: Which is located under the sword of the barbarian king.
      14. Grey egg: Which is located on the top wall of the clan castle.
      15. Another grey egg: which is located on the wall which right behind the witch. (on top of the gate.)
      16. Pink egg: The one is located on the left eye of the witch.

Hay day picture

1. Golden eggs:

1. Small one: In the pineapple field.
      2. Bigger one: Also in the pineapple field, on the right of the above small one.
      3. On the right-front egg of the cow.

2. Normal eggs:

1. Green egg: Next to the white barrier near the train.
      2. Blue egg: On the blue pant of the farmer.
      3. White egg: On the chin of the yellow-black cat.
      4. Pink egg: The tongue of the dog which is sitting on top of the farmer.
      5. Yellow egg: On the chin of the farmer who wears the caro shirt.
      6. Green-skin egg: On the big nose of the farmer who wears the caro shirt.
      7. Orange egg: On the wall of the house next to the word HAY DAY.
      8. Grey egg: On the roof the the house next to the word HAY DAY.
      9. Red-white egg: the middle strawberry of the under layer of the cake which the pig is holding.
      10. Grey egg: On the belly of the pig.
      11. Green egg: between 2 horns of the cow.
      12. White egg: The nose of the horse.
      13. Green egg: On the tree where the 2 bees are flying on top of.
      14. Pink egg: On the left ear of the black-white cat.
      15. Big white egg: On the cloud which flows on top of the pine.

My submission!

Hello there moderators!

This is my submission, I decided to mark all the eggs that I have found with a green color since I thought it would be easier to have a reference of what I have found than just read my words that would make no sense at all.

In total I found, 16 eggs in the Clash of Clans picture + 16 in the Hay Day picture which equates to 32 eggs in total + 3 golden eggs in the Hay Day picture.

Where are the eggs you might ask?

For the Clash of Clans picture:

1. In the top left cloud.
    2. On the Wizards hood.
    3. Gold Storage right circle-y looking pin/thing.
    4. on the Valkyrie's hair.
    5. On the Gold storage bottom spike.
    6. Behind the Miner.
    7. On the Queen's crossbow.
    8. On the King's chest.
    9. On the King's muscular arm.
    10. On the King's sword.
    11. On top of the Clan Castle.
    12. Hog Rider nose? Lel.
    13. Hog's horn thingy? Lel again.
    14. The middle-right of the Clan Castle.
    15. Behind the skeleton on the right.
    16. On that skeleton's arm.

For the Hay Day picture:

1. In the grass area near the fence on the left.
    2. On the Dog's tongue. Dogs eat eggs? Hmm... Interesting.
    3. On the bottom button of the old man. I don't know his name, please don't ban me.
    4. On the orange haired man's nose. Alright... I don't know his name too, you can ban me now.
    5. On his gorgeous orange beard.
    6. On the left cat's chin.
    7. On the barn's wall.
    8. On the barn's roof, left of the logo.
    9. On the bottom middle of the cake. I see dat eggs disguising as a Strawberry.
    10. On the pig's belly, he has a huge egg on it.
    11. On top of the cow's hoof that is on the left.
    12. Above the cow's head on the grass.
    13. Under the horse's nose and on its top lip.
    14. One hiding between the flower that are under the bees.
    15. On the right cat's ear.
    16. Huge egg on the top right cloud.

For the Golden eggs:

1. The three of them are in the Hay Day picture. Two are right in front of the carrot field and one is hiding behind the corn field.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Running list of entries posted:

(and please remember that just because someone got here sooner, it does not mean that you have no chance. It all comes down to how many eggs people find)

BeeUZ
    meonhoc
    longpham211
    M0rtix
    Last edited by Raindragon; April 21st, 2019 at 12:20 AM.