Thread: Looking for a Hood!!!

Thumbs Up Looking for a Hood!!!

Hey Hay Day Peeps!

My old Hood has pretty much died out, I am the only member left, sigh.

I am level 61 but have been playing like forever, just slow and steady!

Looking for a friendly, laid back group!

Level 61
    Crazie Daze Farm
    Tag#20VRGQ92P

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 61 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 143
    Tag PV2PLJUL

Neighborhood Name: Green Acres Co Op (Captain's Wheel with Shield)

Hi!!!

My name is Gia and we are looking for new frnds to join our hood. The required Level 45 and up.

Currently in Champions League.

Who we are: We are Active, Helpful, Respectful, Derby Players. This is a place where you can level up with support of other neighbors and where guidance can be offered based on others experience. We have frnds from around the world.

Derby Participation:
    - We are not obsessed with winning the Derby
    - We just ask that you participate in the Derby and complete all tasks (9 tasks)
    - We expect you to take Derby tasks that you think you can accomplish
    - We ask that you take tasks that are 300 points or higher
    - We try to earn all horseshoes each derby
    - Extra task is optional, NOT required (save your diamonds for other stuff!!!)

Our goal is to keep the neighborhood stress free and fun!!!

If you think this matches you own playing style, then come on over and give us a try.

We would love to welcome you, just play and chill at your will

I’m looking for a neighborhood please add me lolliandskittle’stark 😁😁

Hey! We are CHILL & NOT controlling at all!!! Would love to grow together...

🏆ALPACA THE BOAT, you bring the FUN 🏆

⚡️⚡️⚡️ GIVERS WHO WIN AS ONE ⚡️⚡️⚡

Whether you are an experienced player or wanting to learn & grow, let's derby & win together.
    Want to play your own way? win? make friends & escape the outside world as a farmer?

My vision is a strong team who's players give as much as they take. No micro-management, just play smart, grow & win as one.

We are experienced leaders forming our next super hood. We just need you! We can all improve so input is also encouraged.

ELDER status upon joining & agreeing to derby terms

ALL WE ASK
    Derby & gold lover
    10x 320/400 max tasks
    Active & will chat
    Helpful
    Friendly
    Communicate
    Manners are a must!

Minimum level 50

English speaking
    Adults only
    Opt out when needed

HOOD- ALPACA THE BOAT
    TAG- #L9LGULLP
    CORAL BOAT WHEEL, WHITE BACKGROUND

Centennial Club
    Hiya, we’re a very small group and would like you to consider us we’re called wilbur’s wonders and our tag is #9pp2gp9r.
    We play the derby but not competitively , we chat, and help, and currently our players are from the uk but any country will be considered. I have sent u a friend request so u can have a nosey around 1st and see what u think. ����

Amarillo by mornin come join us #990jqv9p
    We are a balanced , friendly neighborhood. We play derby a little diffrent. we play two weeks just for horseshoes which is a little laid back then two week reg derby. Other derby we play regular derbies which is for the prizes of top 3. We understand the need to opt-out when you need to.New member need to be level 45 to join. We also work and make changes as a group. We ask two things from you..

1. Be courteous and say “ thank you” when you buy from others shop or when someone helps with boats, waters ect...
    say “your welcome” we understand that is not always conductive when doing truck tasks ect but once your done we appreciate it.
    2. We also use Kik it’s a free app and it does not send you unsolicited messages. We use this to communicate with one another and bettter help each other.

Come by and meet us and say “Hello” see if our group is what your looking for. We are a chatty fun group. Come try us out.

Thank you!! Hope to see y’all there

Lunina is the group I’m in. I like it. Check us out.