Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TH12 looking for an adult clan with people 30yrs old or older.

Pro Member
    sent you a dm

Forum Elder
    Death b4 Defeat Level 14 #G22V9QC8. We're Fairplay clan/CWL. No Kids. No Drama. No pressure to 3*. Fun and Relaxing environment but yet very competitive during war. War back to back with the option to opt out. No app to download but we do have discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Nhi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!

New Bloke/Chick
    Sent a DM!!!

We are a very successful warclan.. Currently 47 wins from 50.. We use 8 x th12s in war.. All dedicated and willing learners.. And all over 30yo tag is #PPJUJYVQ.. THE DEFENDERS.. We are a bunch of adult uk usa.. We dont use and distracting external apps like discord.. Our record is proof.. U would be welcome to come try out

Looking for Active Players

Just created clan with my friend. Looking for active players to join. Here’s our clan hashtag: #P9CCPR9J

Quote Originally Posted by Lvg View Post
    I am a TH12 with Max heros and most troops and spells are maxed. I am currently working on max defenses and walls are all mostly 11 with some 12. Need an adult clan with mostly people my age (30's), nothing personal I like to talk to people who get my jokes and references. I am also wanting a clan I can learn from on attacks, wanting to get better at bowitch and other attacks. If it sounds like i am a good fit for you please DM me.
    Check out wutang #8VVC2Y8U we are mostly 30-45 age group. Lots of strong th12’s.

Im assuming that you have already landed a spot in another clan but if youre not happy there...check us out.

AdultPrime (RELAXED LVL 13 ADULT CLAN)
    clan tag #L2CYQQJ8

This clan is all about helping each other get to wherever it is we're going. Each member has their own quest.

We're looking for somewhat mature adults who would like to join a relaxed level 13 clan looking to have some fun with no pressure. We've all been in a clan with high demands before but this clan is unlike most clans. We like to war twice a week but war is optional. If you want to war then opt in...if not then opt out. Its as simple as that.

We like to focus on strategy and helping each other grow by donating. We have several generous donating members within clan. All we look for is effort in this clan, nothing more, nothing less.

-If you opt in for war you must use both attacks, no exceptions

-We look for effort with donations and effort during war. We war to win but if we don't, its not a big deal, we'll win the next one.

-We look for participation with clan games. The more involved the easier it is to achieve our goal.

-We are always helping each other get better.

-Relax and have fun!! After all, this is only a game.

If you're looking for a clan to chill and relax with, then we're the right clan for you. Come check us out.....we're a great group!! Send me a pm with a short description of what you are looking for with this clan as well as your member tag ID. Thanks and hope to see you there!

Leader: ZEUS
    Co-Leaders: Saul Rosenberg, Jason 02, and Dan

Seven Kingdoms is inviting TH10-12 to our war/CWL/CG/farm/social level 14 clan.

About us:

We are an organized, friendly, social adult clan with both women and men. We make a serious effort to win wars in a not overly stressed atmosphere. Living mostly in North America (Canada & US) with some UK and India as well. We are an English speaking only clan. An experienced core membership welcomes new members.

Key Points:

• Adults 18+, women & men, drama not welcome,
    • Offer Wars 3x/wk, expect reliable 2 attacks/war, at least weekly participation, okay to opt out short-term for hero upgrades and such, max donations only, war plan by clan mail.
    • We max clan games and expect members to earn high points or not participate at all – no freeloading.
    • We complete in clan war leagues. We are currently placed in Master League 1.
    • Typically donate very fast. We expect a balance between requests and donations.
    • Friendly challenges offered for practice and learning.
    • Ranked in the top 100 clans in Canada.
    • Over third of clan members are TH12.

Minimum requirements*:

• English speaking
    • Age 18+
    • 1000+ Trophies
    • No engineered or rushed bases! We expect to see the following:

• For TH12s - should have BK45/AQ45/GW15 or better
      • For TH11s - should have BK40/AQ40 or better
      • For TH10s - should have BK35/AQ35 or better

Ideal candidate:

• Friendly/respectful/helpful chat almost daily
    • MidTH12+ with better than minimum hero requirements
    • Participate in at least 1 war/week and be reliable
    • Donate about the same as you receive
    • Max points in clan games
    • Prefer America’s or UK time zone

Leadership:
    Leader: Larry – Canadian - TH11 – 800+ war stars
    Co-s: Falcon -American - TH12 - 1100+ war stars
    Ron - Canadian - TH12 - 1100+ war stars
    Matt - Canadian - TH12 - 1700+ war stars

Apply now*!

• Stop by Seven Kingdoms #YRVP2P92 and mention "Found you on Supercell" in the request to join
    • See you there !!! -Ron

* Don't meet these requirements, check out our other clans below.

Our family of clans:

• Brutal Warriors (BW) #PU28VGCY – Any level farm & war clan
    • Chicken Pickle (CP) #2GU2Y0JL – Any level competitive and social war clan
    • Clan of Clashes (CoC) #2PYQLPGR – Elite Th8+ war clan
    • GOD$ OF WAR (GOW) #PPRLVUL9 – Any level war clan
    • Indian Kingdom (IK) #P222VRVC – Elite Th7-9 war clan
    • Magnificent (Mag) #R82GJQPP – Th8+ war clan
    • Seven Kingdoms (SK) #YRVP2P92 – Elite Th10+ war clan

We are New Brits! An adult only clan with a mature and relaxed nature but also an extremely organised level 15 international war clan. We are UK-based so we work around GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) but have many international members from the US, Europe, and Asia so there will always be someone online to donate. We have a wide range of Town Hall levels but are primarily TH 10, 11, and 12s.

Clan Wars: We typically war 2-3 times per week. All new members will be asked to sit out the first war. This is not only so they can get a feel for the clan, but also to prevent hoppers. Everyone may opt in or out as you wish but we ask that you go Red if upgrading heroes or if you'll be too busy to get in both attacks.

Clan Games: We have completed the top tier in every Games.

CWL: Currently Masters II with a mix of TH 11 and 12s competing.

What We Require:
    Must be over the age of 18
    Be able to download our in clan app Band
    Be active
    Use both war attacks
    Donate before requesting

If you're interested, mention that you're from the forum when you request. Clan Tag - #8JY22YJL
    Clan: New Brits ~ Lvl 15 ~ UK/International ~ Adults Only
    Check out our Clan Recruitment Thread Here
    TH 11 Lvl 163 Heroes: 50/50/20 #2VURP90QR
    TH9 Lvl 89 Heroes: 10/6 #YGRQLQYUY