Thread: How long does it take to get a max town hall 9 with the new update?

How long does it take to get a max town hall 9 with the new update?

I know there are other forums on this, but that was before the quality of life update. Can someone calculate how long it would take with the decreased wait times?

I maxed in 3 months, few levels of heroes remaining, it all depends on your activity.

Centennial Club
    From th1 to max th9 it will take you at least 271 days. If you mean from max th8 to max th9 it's only 128 days.

The assumption is that you have 5 Builders since the beginning and you don't use any magic items or boosts to speed up the process. I also assume you get enough resources to constantly keep upgrading, which in reality requires a lot of farming.

For every th level except th4 the research time is longer than the builder time. So its smart to focus on constantly upgrading troops. Your builders usually have a big buffer and it isn't always neccessary to keep all 5 of them working. However, you shouldn't forget upgrading walls, which in reality takes a lot of time but this calculation is only about upgrade time.

The Clash of Clans wiki has all the data about the cumulative upgrade costs and time.

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki...s/Home_Village
    Last edited by Lorenz98; April 15th, 2019 at 09:54 PM.

Are they still offering 5k gems for 4-5 bucks deal? I got it three times (every time I upgraded TH). If you get that, coupled with all the free stuff from various events, plus the 20% perks with gold pass, and you will get to TH9 very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by SouperBob View Post
    Are they still offering 5k gems for 4-5 bucks deal? I got it three times (every time I upgraded TH). If you get that, coupled with all the free stuff from various events, plus the 20% perks with gold pass, and you will get to TH9 very fast.
    I only got it once on my way to th8. Pausing to see if it shows up again.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by TakosWidaK View Post
    I know there are other forums on this, but that was before the quality of life update. Can someone calculate how long it would take with the decreased wait times?
    I just upgraded to th9 (daughter's account) the end of March. According to clash tracker it'll be fully maxed in about 3 months. 75 days on heroes, 45 days 14 hours on buildings and 86 days 12 hours on the lab. This is with 4 builders.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; April 22nd, 2019 at 10:37 PM.

You do need to be very active to max out TH9 fast, because the hero cost is an even bigger issue now. Usually:
    I maxed in 3 months, few levels of heroes remaining, it all depends on your activity.
    is what happens even if you focus on DE. The cost and time of most things have been reduced by something like 50%-75% at TH9 since the old days. But the cost of heroes is only down something like 5%-10%; and many people finished them last even long ago.

So in practice these days, the time to max TH9 is the time to loot the necessary DE.
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    You do need to be very active to max out TH9 fast, because the hero cost is an even bigger issue now. Usually:

is what happens even if you focus on DE. The cost and time of most things have been reduced by something like 50%-75% at TH9 since the old days. But the cost of heroes is only down something like 5%-10%; and many people finished them last even long ago.

So in practice these days, the time to max TH9 is the time to loot the necessary DE.
    Bingo, as usual Onyx nails it once again!

Activity drives progression speed at every level of the game, but 50 levels of Heroes, and the COST of that DE is the bottleneck to maxing at TH9 with 30/30 Heroes. Maxing defences/offence/walls is far easier than those Heroes!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Puedo descargar este juego en mobidescargar. pero no sé cómo desarrollar

OP if you started this thread at the same time as th1 then you should be max th9 now.

Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.