Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Bank

Season Bank

So im a maxed th9 other than my heros. I have no use for gold or elixer and won't be upgrading my th until my heros are maxed. My question is, will i need to collect the season bank or can it wait to be collected until I upgrade? It would be a real waste of 50mil resources if that were the case lol.

It will automatically withdraw when season ends.
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

emmmm ... let me guess, you haven't checked the stickies? Right totally at the top of the page??

Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank
    Last edited by JusMe; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:48 AM.

It will waste your 50 M resourse. You cant pause them from withdrawal

So all that loot is going to be wasted. Nice

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrhappy360 View Post
    Wasted?

Only through choice....you are CHOOSING not to progress to th10.

Donít forget though; it is FREE resource so even if over the next season it is whittled down to nothing then you will be able to take on another bankís worth anyway.

Bottom line as far as I see it is that if you choose to not use it you canít then complain that you donít like the way it is set up. SC want people progressing and this will encourage people to.

I was a true maxer on my main but have a mini and strategically rushing it and itís Just as much fun.

Forum Veteran
    Nah, it'll be recycled into the wider economy & ultimately some of it, just a tiny bit, will be in my storages given time. 😎

You should read the sticky thread on this exact topic at the top of the page. It doesn't go to waste. Your storages will overflow. It will be sitting there waiting for you to spend it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    You should read the sticky thread on this exact topic at the top of the page. It doesn't go to waste. Your storages will overflow. It will be sitting there waiting for you to spend it.
    They have nothing to spend gold/lix on, that's their point...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    They have nothing to spend gold/lix on, that's their point...
    I still wouldn't describe it as going to waste. It sits there. If you let people raid it without spending it then it isn't wasted, it is going to someone else and by OPs own choice since he could upgrade to th10 and dump it into walls if he wanted to. What goes to waste is the loot OP gets from raids or wars that he won't be able to store. That just disappears. That still is OPs choice, though, since he can upgrade to th10 and lose out on nothing.
    Last edited by 2222; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:55 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.