Thread: My advices for the players

Fresh Spawn

My advices for the players

Hello everyone,

Hi farmers! I’ve just had a look at the lastest posts and seen so may posts, where people are asking, if they should buy the mine, boat, machines... My personal opinion is, that when you unlock machines or something bigger like the boat, town, fishing area, you should buy it. Also invest diamonds and expand the machines, you need most, so that you can put more products in them. Don’t buy decos, when you still begin, wait until level 50-55 or even higher. Save your diamonds and money for the machines. Do wheating and have fun with Hay Day! ��❤️
    https://discord.software/ FetLife https://downloader.vip/itunes/

Thank you!

Last edited by elysse77; April 23rd, 2019 at 07:34 PM.

Pro Member
    I would add don't cut down ALL your original trees. Pick and choose.
    If you are active, there really is no need to expand your smelters past two slots, that will get you over night or through work without loosing any time.
    The machine that produces honey or wax doesn't need to be expanded past two slots either. You only get 4 honey combs from your tree that is two honey or one wax at a time. UNLESS Hay Day decides to give us another tree, your diamonds would be better spent somewhere else.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

My best advice is to get into a neighborhood that is helpdpful and to be helpful to your neighbors yourself. We took turns helping one neighbor with opening all their fishing slots then we moved on to the next neighbor and did the same until everyone’s fishing spots were open. Then did the same to town land. We all sold earned (animals, crops) deeds, etc to each other as needed for one coin. We sold this found in the ads for the ad price. No one lost coins and everyone got their lake and land opened quickly. We do the same if one decides to upgrade something. If several wish to, then we simply take turns being the one helped. We level up fast this way,too.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernNana View Post
    My best advice is to get into a neighborhood that is helpdpful and to be helpful to your neighbors yourself. We took turns helping one neighbor with opening all their fishing slots then we moved on to the next neighbor and did the same until everyone’s fishing spots were open. Then did the same to town land. We all sold earned (animals, crops) deeds, etc to each other as needed for one coin. We sold this found in the ads for the ad price. No one lost coins and everyone got their lake and land opened quickly. We do the same if one decides to upgrade something. If several wish to, then we simply take turns being the one helped. We level up fast this way,too.
    Or even just say hello to people who join your neighbourhood. The one I’m in is full and no one speaks to anyone else! Two people who were super friendly have upped and gone. I may follow soon.