Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Witches Too Strong At Th10?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Yes, OP did. He said his clan is 3 starring every time against all designs with a spam witch meta.

YOU can maybe 3 star almost every time with witch slap, but I see players fail over and over with it at th10.
    Ah, I think your device's auto correction changed th10 to th12.

I see fails with witches too but that's because people try to be smart, make difficult plans, bring too many different troops or hold back a part of their army for too long Bring not more than two other troops with your witches and spam all troops at the beginning of the attack and it's almost impossible not to get 3 stars now.

Quote Originally Posted by NotOverThere View Post
    It wasn't th11vsth11. Our war was a mismatch, we had the advantage with 2 new th11s, they had no th11s. So the th10s on their side 3 starred our new th11s (a few days new, fully max from th10).

How can I tell if there is a problem with our village layouts? They work so well for many other attacks, worked well against level 2 witches as well. Do you have any tips or any th10 bases? I can't imagine it being possible to build a th10 base that consistently defends lvl3 witches but I am open to your thoughts/ideas.
    So unfair that the other clan managed to execute their attacks so well and 3 star your TH11s.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Are your infernos at multi or single? I think any base with 2 single infernos will struggle but 2 multis will obviously eat up skellies along with x bows. Making sure canít freeze all of them in one go

Prior to the update for witches my th10 was routinely 3*ing almost every other th10 I faced in war.

Priot to that base upgrading to 10, when it was a 9, guess.. it was routinely 3*ing almost every other th9 it faced in war.

Meanwhile, I have watched th10s and then 11s not 3* that base.

I donít think the problem is witches.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    So unfair that the other clan managed to execute their attacks so well and 3 star your TH11s.
    Are you trolling? Witch spam does not require good execution. Their most fsvourite witch variant was golems and witches. The way the enemy clan attacked with it was like this: three witches at 9 o clock. Three witches at 12 o clock. Four witches between 9 and 12 o clock. Two golems placed to protect the witches. Wall wrecker with bowlers inside to break the golems and witches inside. Rage and heal. Then poison and freeze cc. Then jump. Then rage and heal again. I was shocked and amazed watching our th10s get 3 starred this exact way everytime, as if it was a robot repeating the same attack over and over again. If there was any slight changes in the attack, it would be direction they came in from. If the townhall was located to the left they'd attack attack. If right, then left.

They repeated this EXACTLY on about 12 of our bases. For the rest of the bases they would use witches and healers or mass witches and bowlers. No th10s in our clan had the exact same base, they were able to literally spam to 3 star our bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinacria View Post
    Prior to the update for witches my th10 was routinely 3*ing almost every other th10 I faced in war.

Priot to that base upgrading to 10, when it was a 9, guess.. it was routinely 3*ing almost every other th9 it faced in war.

Meanwhile, I have watched th10s and then 11s not 3* that base.

I donít think the problem is witches.
    What base design is defending witches? Can you share some tips or a pic of a good anti lvl3 witch base?

Quote Originally Posted by dayone View Post
    So instead of coming here and complaining about it, why not study and copy the other clans attacks, and then dominate your opponents in clan wars and the next few CWL's?

You do realize that your clans th10's lv3 witches are exactly the same as their clans th10's lv3 witches right?

I'm not sure you're aware, but frozen witch at th10 with the old lv2 witches was also extremely powerful, mostly thanks to the wall wrecker.

Is it possible, just maybe, that your bases weren't set up to defend against witches...that the other clan, having more experience, saw this and took advantage of it? After all, there is no 'one size fits all' base design to defend against everything. Furthermore, you said most of your 10's are 'near max, with just lab, heroes and walls left'. Since mass style witch attacks usually don't involve a jump spell, they rely on their horde of raged Larry's to break through walls, is it possible that your 10's low level walls, and hero's for that matter, were a huge invitation to the other clan to use witches?

Anyway, just my 2 cents. Good luck in your next war. Use witches too this time! Lol
    Yep my clan is witching to witch attacks now. We are currently in prep day and the enemy clan is all th10s again, should be an easy perfect war for us now.

But is this what th10 should be? Spam for 3 stars everytime? Makes th10 boring.

Also, we do not bring our th10s into CWL. Only our th12s and max th11s who are currently upping heroes to prepare for it. So thats a plus for us, we won't have to deal with witch spam in CWL. But in regular war with only our th10s and very few th11s who arent upgrading their heroes, it really sucks to see us get 3 starred by witch spam.

Our leader who is a 12 will be gemming his heroes from now on so he can join us in war and ensure we dont get perfected (if no other th12s or decent 11s are in). So we have a solution to not get perfected but it really sucks that th10 is going to become nothing more than witch spam...

Also, frozen lvl 2 witch never worked on us in the past. Ive only ever seen it used a few times but it would never work.
    --------
    Also in regards to your max walls comment, our th11s were a few days new th11s, fully max from th10. They still got 3 starred by witch spam. You mention base design, that may be your best point. Maybe our bases suck against witches. Our base builders are currently constructing bases to attempt to defend witches but I have little hope. Do you have any suggestions or base designs that you know can work?

EDIT: It appears you are trying to suggest that the clan we faced was skilled and smart, no they were not. They had anyone can join so one of our guys joined and said they variants of witch spam in the past 2 wars. Top to bottom. The thing i will give them credit for is staying ahead of the curve i guess... our clan was stuck in the past using goho, goboho, falcon, gobolaloon, bat drag, electrone, etc. Much more risky attacks. Lost by 2 stars (98% dragbat and 93% gobolaloon) because of it. Sucks. :/

O well, wouldve been a draw even if we secued those last 2 stars.
    Last edited by NotOverThere; April 20th, 2019 at 07:07 PM.

Yes they are. But I don’t care cause they got me 2k gems
    Hail the Triforce!
    If you need assistance, proceed to the nearest goddess statue to request Hyliaís.
    If youíre Yiga, you must die

Quote Originally Posted by Colin94 View Post
    Ah, I think your device's auto correction changed th10 to th12.

I see fails with witches too but that's because people try to be smart, make difficult plans, bring too many different troops or hold back a part of their army for too long Bring not more than two other troops with your witches and spam all troops at the beginning of the attack and it's almost impossible not to get 3 stars now.
    You’re too kind, I don’t think I can blame autocorrect I probably just screwed up my typing.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    TH10 is essentially the new TH9 and TH9 has been fairly easy to 3* for ages.
    Ummm TH10 was the new TH9 when TH11 was fully maxed. Iíd say TH10 is more like the new TH8 these days. Instead of people complaining about TH10 being go easy, they should just progress and move up like all lower level town halls have to do.