Thread: Automatic leader change when all members are inactive

Automatic leader change when all members are inactive

With last update the leadership is automatically transferred to the co-leaders that has been the longest time in the clan after 90 days of inactivity.

But what happens if all the members in the clan have been inactive for 90 days?
    Wanna see your clan performances during CWL? Easily grab stats with SCS !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Nothing happens then. Leader stays leader. And to answer your next question: No, you can't hop into an dead clan and take it in 90 days, leadership won't be transferred to a 'Member' - precisely to prevent hijacking like that

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Nothing happens then. Leader stays leader. And to answer your next question: No, you can't hop into an dead clan and take it in 90 days, leadership won't be transferred to a 'Member' - precisely to prevent hijacking like that
    Okay thanks for the info! I didn't have that next question, I just wanted to make sure about for one of my dead clan as I parked there some accounts that I'm not really using anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Okay thanks for the info! I didn't have that next question, I just wanted to make sure about for one of my dead clan as I parked there some accounts that I'm not really using anymore.

Yeah that's what I was planning to do but still wanted to get confirmation. If I don't need to I can then connect once every 180 days only.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakat View Post
    Yeah that's what I was planning to do but still wanted to get confirmation. If I don't need to I can then connect once every 180 days only.
    Well you can take the chance it all works as intended by logging in once every 180 days, but for the time it takes, logging in once a season will ensure your clan remains yours, it really not that hard to do.
    Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

And what if the leader, co-leaders and the elders are all offline, and only a single member is active. Will the leadership be transferred to that member? If yes! How long will it take?

Quote Originally Posted by LordAhmed109 View Post
    And what if the leader, co-leaders and the elders are all offline, and only a single member is active. Will the leadership be transferred to that member? If yes! How long will it take?
    was answered in the first reply

Level: 260 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.33 million | Hero Levels: 200
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by LordAhmed109 View Post
    Then the leadership won't be transferred. Leadership will remain with the leader since a member won't be given the leadership under the system.

Implied but never expressly stated in the replies above, leadership transfers only to a co who HAS logged on in past 90 days.
    I truly believe the recruitment tool will improve over time. Please read my posts on this topic not as complaints, but as a polite request for improvement. Often I include a suggestion, or an observation of an existing function that could improve the tool.
    Before we throw the baby out with the bath, I would like to remind you that recruiting in global was no picnic either. Mostly hoppers, very few serious players.