Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Website that tracks previous clans a player was in?

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    171

    Website that tracks previous clans a player was in?

    Worried about spys

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    315
    The problem with spies is that someone can still use an account or alt that is not from the clan that you are worried about.

    I think it comes down to this -- accept players if you are confident in your team's abilities. If you win or lose a war, know that you did it legitimately without needing to use spies, even if the other clan may win or lose, if their spy gave them an advantage or not.

  4. #4
    Forum Veteran helldestroyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    at your base.
    Posts
    1,508
    If you use discord, You can install the clash of stats bot on a server, makes it easier to track.

    It helps in filtering people for recruiting. clan history feature helps in weeding out hoppers.

    Click to fill the recruitment form >> The Bhairava/Akhand Bharat|TH 12|Heros : Maxed| Tag : #2C92VGRC8 #P22GJR0Q8
    Surgical Strike|TH 12|​ #9VV2Q2908

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    Holps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    OK Google, Why is Come on Eileen in every 80's playlist?
    Posts
    8,393
    It's a bit disconcerting when you are a clan traveller like me. You join a bunch and suddenly they start asking why you have had so many clans and why you left this clan or that clan. Often they don't believe I'm not a troll or trouble maker as a result...of course I'm hardly ever either of those things..
    Last edited by Holps; April 20th, 2019 at 06:46 AM.




  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    108
    It's not very accurate anyway so I wouldn't worry about it.

  7. #7
    Forum Contender BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    4,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    It's a bit disconcerting when you are a clan traveller like me. You join a bunch and suddenly they start asking why you have had so many clans and why you left this clan or that clan. Often they don't believe I'm not a troll or trouble maker as a result...of course I'm hardly ever either of those things..
    You have to understand why players would be suspicious for one and two I really dislike the negative energy having players coming and going often has on chat so personally if I see someone with a private clan history or an extensive clan history I'm generally going to decline them anyway because I don't want to be clan 482 this person has been apart of in less than three years, lol.
    Last edited by BloodyIrishman; April 20th, 2019 at 06:57 AM.

    Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Holps's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    OK Google, Why is Come on Eileen in every 80's playlist?
    Posts
    8,393
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    You have to understand why players would be suspicious for one and two I really dislike the negative energy having players coming and going often has on chat so personally if I see someone with a private clan history or an extensive clan history I'm generally going to decline them anyway because I don't want to be clan 482 this person has been apart of in less than three years, lol.
    There is never negative energy if you don't bring any with you. There are many long time clan peeps that sprinkle the chat with constant carping and complaining. I never leave clans on poor terms and often go back many times to visit people and spend a week having fun. Each to their own though and if that's how you like to run your ship then I totally respect that.




  9. #9
    Forum Contender BloodyIrishman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Dublin, Ohio
    Posts
    4,983
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    There is never negative energy if you don't bring any with you. There are many long time clan peeps that sprinkle the chat with constant carping and complaining. I never leave clans on poor terms and often go back many times to visit people and spend a week having fun. Each to their own though and if that's how you like to run your ship then I totally respect that.
    There is anytime there's motion in the clan. Basically anytime someone sees people leaving a clan they're wondering why.and even potentially injected a bit of doubt of whether maybe they should consider the same.

    Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

  10. #10
    Super Member TheGame1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Banbury, UK
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    There is anytime there's motion in the clan. Basically anytime someone sees people leaving a clan they're wondering why.and even potentially injected a bit of doubt of whether maybe they should consider the same.
    To be fair we had Holps join our clan just before th12 dropped, he stayed for a few weeks, I already knew who he was but the rest of the clan didn't really. Right from the start he was upfront he just liked to visit clans for a short time and enjoy the social aspect of clash, he told us before we searched that this would be his last war, and everyone was cool with him, it certainly left no negative energy.

    I get what your saying sometimes when someone leaves a clan it can put in doubt but thats generally more established members who suddenly leave for me personally.

    As to the topic on spies, I never accept anyone during a war unless they reference something I can check first, and I totally get when people reject me from a clan, spying unfortunately still exists and I think war clans are right to be cautious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •