Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Website that tracks previous clans a player was in?

Long weekend, insects awake, grass cut and watered. Has to be spring.
    Regarding tracking...I have been out of my clan for a total of two weeks, visiting four clans, a total of five times. (One of those was a second clan we set up to try to match each other before friendlies were a thing, lol.)

I’ve been in my clan five years. A certain popular website mentioned here says I’ve been there for 2 years 9 months, lol. (Idk where I’ve been the rest of this time—should I be worried? )

Regarding spies...don’t accept people during war.

We also don’t usually put new members in war for a week or two, until they’ve seen how we do wars they and decide they’re ok with it, lol. The only exception to this is if someone in the clan knows them in some respect and can vouch for them as being generally reliable. Random hoppers don’t usually want to wait a couple of weeks to do a war.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Regarding tracking...I have been out of my clan for a total of two weeks, visiting four clans, a total of five times. (One of those was a second clan we set up to try to match each other before friendlies were a thing, lol.)

Iíve been in my clan five years. A certain popular website mentioned here says Iíve been there for 2 years 9 months, lol. (Idk where Iíve been the rest of this timeóshould I be worried? )

Regarding spies...donít accept people during war.

We also donít usually put new members in war for a week or two, until theyíve seen how we do wars they and decide theyíre ok with it, lol. The only exception to this is if someone in the clan knows them in some respect and can vouch for them as being generally reliable. Random hoppers donít usually want to wait a couple of weeks to do a war.

CoS only been around for that long, prior to almost 3 years ago, there was no API so players history could not be tracked,
    Last edited by Warios; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:55 PM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Not sure how spying comes into this subject, but yeah, CoS tracks many players.
    Yet, any player, upon creating an account on CoS (rather easy process but cumbersome), can then block the clan history.
    (mine is hidden )

I also like to go wander in clans, mostly have done that before CoS/API Ďexistedí, so I am not showing as much of a hopper anymore.

Tbh, when a new member joins I always go check their Ďhistoryí together with their profile, on multiple sites, to know more about that player. But, I have to say, as long as the duration of the visit/membership is known, there is low to no troubles in clan; as I will post, or demand to post, the extent of the membership. I have had friends in&out many times, with or without minis.

I have currently a deal with a smaller clan, where they come regularly in my clan, then leave multiple times a day , for maxed troops. We do cg and cwl together but split in-between. It is also a form of learning for my (younger) clan mates.

I do not think, unless behavior would justify it, that any player would or should have troubles whilst moving between clans. Some simply donít stay for long, and thatís an ok way of playing.

One of my pet peeves for as long as I have managed clans, is to see a member leave suddenly, without a comment. I sometimes follow them and ask why. If they donít like the clan for any reason Iíd like to know, so we can improve if possible. Usually, they leave to rejoin friends, family, donít like waiting for troops in quiet times, got bored, or simply follow the name of my clan (iQuit)

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    It's a bit disconcerting when you are a clan traveller like me. You join a bunch and suddenly they start asking why you have had so many clans and why you left this clan or that clan. Often they don't believe I'm not a troll or trouble maker as a result...of course I'm hardly ever either of those things..
    Agree w Holps fully (at least on this point lol) - like visiting and warring w new clans every season, CWL, return to some every year to visit. Always donate, always make attacks, always follow that clanís leader direction. But some folks think loyalty is defined by staying put even regardless of how you act when traveling. Disappointing but just say thanks and move on ...

Millennial Club
    its not about the clan, its about the people. as long as you hav good relationship with people & can hold your end of the bargain, you wont hav any problems in hopping clans.

everyone plays the game differently, when I only had one account I stayed in the clan if I liked it. But now that I have multiple accounts I use my max account to travel and visit friends, learn new strats and do events. I leave my minis at certain clans I enjoy so as I can stay in touch. I also come back with my main to do the clan games and help out if needed. I personally don’t see a problem with people moving around to visit especially if you know ahead of time that is their way.
    ~NÔgHtÁRŚwLŽR~
    TH12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    level 213 1685 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

Centennial Club
    There was a guy that just left my clan a couple of days ago. He said at the beginning that he liked to move around and had 3 accounts. He joined us when we were rebuilding in a level 1 clan after our leader went inactive. He donated many troops and really helped us get off the ground. He stayed for a couple months then left. While hoppers are annoying, people like him are always welcome.

Having Holps visit would be nice. Every clan needs a traveler to blame bad attacks on. What could be nicer on a quiet Sunday afternoon than blaming Holps for my poor war attacks. I’d feel better. He’d feel better knowing he had provided a valuable service.

Quote Originally Posted by Everettreef View Post
    Having Holps visit would be nice. Every clan needs a traveler to blame bad attacks on. What could be nicer on a quiet Sunday afternoon than blaming Holps for my poor war attacks. I’d feel better. He’d feel better knowing he had provided a valuable service.
    Holps has never been in my clan. But I still blame my bad attacks on him.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 17 War Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    BC Recruitment Thread: http://Tinyurl.Com/k6fmzv6

clash of stats doesn’t seem to be working for me atm, not sure if they changed something on it or not.....
    ~NÔgHtÁRŚwLŽR~
    TH12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    level 213 1685 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan