Thread: A listing for all farms needing help

Fresh Spawn

A listing for all farms needing help

I would like to be able to find and access farms that need help for trees and bushes. Most of my neighbors left. Itís really hard to do a helper task.

Quote Originally Posted by jbcanada View Post
    I would like to be able to find and access farms that need help for trees and bushes. Most of my neighbors left. It’s really hard to do a helper task.
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

you can try adding friends here

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...HARE-farmer-ID

have you considered recruiting new hoodies?
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:15 AM.
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and its no fun! AQ 47 BK 45 GW 16
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

You are welcome to join our hood! I know it doesn't solve your problem but yo are welcome nonetheless. We are friendly and active....23 strong and just did a flush about a month ago to clear the inactive people from our group.

We are English speakers but players are from all over. Between that and the insomniacs there is almost always someone playing. Derby is important by not as important as the people playing. Many of us have been farming together for years and we are actually friends.

Our neighborhood is called hundred acre wood. I'm the leader and my handle there is hucklebunny bucklehunny. Hope to see ya!

Invite applies to anyone interested who can abide a fun group. At the moment there are 7 slots!