Thread: Looking for a serious clan

Fresh Spawn

Looking for a serious clan

Just left a clan as was full of kids almost max th12 hmu

Centennial Club
    Sent you a PM

Forum Champion
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (#Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

17th level war clan
    CWL League: Champions League III
    333 war wins
    48 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 4,703rd in the world and 219th in the United States

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL (i.e. our AAA baseball team):

16th level war clan
    CWL League: Master League III
    412 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 80,016th in the world and 5,644th in the U.S.

Which clan should you join?

Requirements to join Bregan:
    If you're TH12 - must have 100 combined hero levels
    If you're TH11 - must have 80 combined hero levels
    If you're TH10 - must have 60 combined hero levels
    If you're TH9 - must have 50 combined hero levels

If you do not qualify for Bregan, join BrotherhoodPL.
    Brotherhood's requirements are TH9 or higher who does not meet above requirements and has a minimum of 20 total combined hero levels.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on. Or likewise, if we're doing a 50 vs 50 in the feeder, you will have to join Bregan until that war is over, even if you would not normally qualify.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Finland, Australia, Canada, Slovakia, Nepal, Indonesia, Singapore, Sweden & Japan i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day. We always complete the highest tier in clan games, often doubling the required score for the top tier in both clans.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.
    9) Please do not do loot attacks in war. If there are based that have not been 3 starred, we expect you to try your best and hit them, even if your chances of success are low.
    10) You cannot participate in clan wars until you lose the "new" tag by your name.
    11) Lastly, do not beg for troops or promotions! We fill requests quickly and promotions are earned. I'm not making anyone co-leader because they donated a lot of troops last week. If you expect that then this probably is not the right clan for you.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Join our Discord Channel Bregan Brotherhood https://discord.gg/WbA4nZR
    NOTE: Discord is NOT a requirement. I do not force members to use it, if you do not want to download any other apps to supplement standard game play, that's perfectly fine by me.

Join our Clash Royale clan, Psycho Hardware! #8JP229

Hope to see you soon!!

Think you would be a great fit- try us out

Look forward to clashing soon. Here’s some info on us.

Clanibus- Level 11- War + Clan Games- #L8CR0RCJ
    Clanibus- an adult English speaking clan based out of the United States with over 40 members in multiple countries across 3 continents.

Clan Tag: #L8CR0RCJ

Who we are: We are a clan with around 40 members, currently clan level 11. We have over a 1.2 W/L ratio in war and almost always have gotten max clan rewards during clan games. We currently war almost always, with a break around holidays, or if we are all upgrading heros. We offer elder and co-leader based on merit and loyalty. We have been around since November of 2015 and are looking to continue to grow.

What we are looking for: activity and loyalty. We have began to become more selective so please request to join with a message stating you are from forums and we will assess on a case by case basis. Our only other requirement is that you understand and can speak English fluently.

How to join: to join please just enter #L8CR0RCJ into your search bar and our clan name is "clanibus" with a green and yellow logo. Please mention that you are coming from the forum, and we will approve you.

If you've made it this far in our post we hope that you consider our clan. We are looking forward to winning & growing together someday soon.

B3rt31- Co-Founder & Co-Leader Clanibus

Don't forget our tag is #L8CR0RCJ

WU-TANG #8VVC2Y8U /// Clan War League: Champion League 3 /// Competitive Adult War Clan

Gonna drop this here in case you're interested. We are a competitive adult war clan that's currently in Champion League 3 for Clan War League. Most if not all of us are adults with a full time job outside of Clash. We're still highly active and highly competitive. We do wars back to back. War is completely optional, its your choice and responsibility to opt in or out. We provide each other with very constructive criticism when needed and love to help everyone improve. If you want additional information, you can click on the link provided below. Looking forward to clashing with you!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ecruiting-TH12

Hello there, Iam Tamou, leader and founder of Rage, a lvl 7 clan looking to recruit quality over quanity with our members. we are in a phase currently of reopening stronger than ever before with your help we can achieve what we all want in this game together. Rage offers you a chance to be and respected by your peers for your dedication, loyalty and unwavering war tactics that help lead our community to success, join us in our journey to not only be succesful players but also a succesful community.

Thank you for reading i hope to see you soon, tho i wish you luck however you decide.

- Tamou

-How do i join Rage?-

As of now we are considering all applications in-game, to do this simply search our clan tag "#PVCJYVYQ" into the clan search bar and request to join with "Leave the rage to us" be patient and wait to be accepted by me or a co-leader.

Rage. Devoted to our members and our success be an original part of our success join today!!
    -#PVCJYVYQ-

Hi PhoenixUK, we are BorderGoonSquad a lvl13 war clan. We are split with our members between Europe and NA but run on European timings. It means we pretty much always have people on and able to donate all the time.

We do back to back wars which are opt in / out with an 84% win rate. We are Masters 2 for CWL and hoping to keep pushing.

If we sound right for you come chat to us in game:
    #R29RGJV0
    Discord: https://discord.gg/PzYyq62

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

We got th12 only war clan and we are all adults here. Clan is called Brotherhood and out tag is #8VYLCJJ2. Pop in ans check if you like it. Clan is international and English speaking clan. We got members pretty much all over the world and clan is active all day long. We are adults only clan and also th12 only clan. We run big 40vs40 or 50vs50 wars non stop between CWL weeks. Clan is lvl 15 and for cwl we are champ2. For CWL weeks we have multiple clans so we can provide war time for everyone.

If you are interested you can read more about us here:
    Our forums page: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ults-only-clan
    Our Reddit page: https://www.reddit.com/r/ClanBrotherhood/

Clan name: Brotherhood
    clan tag: #8VYLCJJ2

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ClanBrotherhood/