Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1164

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Quote Originally Posted by RagingKoala View Post
    Ummm thats 6 hours of time just to empty storages, its actually a big deal
    6 hours? Just click build, cancel. Don't have to let anything cook.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    I honestly think it would be better to cap the overflow at 37 million for th12. If we don't get the 25 mil dumped and also able to collect the 25 million, then we would only be left with 12 million for the following month. If there were a big update that following month, then we get screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    6 hours? Just click build, cancel. Don't have to let anything cook.
    I aas under the impression you get all loot back unless the troop was in a camp.

If i que up 3 rages, and drop 2 for heals right away, i dont lose that loot.

Kinda like when you que up a ton of cheap golems till the events over, cancel them and you get the loot back.
    Last edited by RagingKoala; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:58 AM.
    Come see me for seige machines: #28Y8QVG2V
    My sunscreen business is thriving since SC removed the clouds
    #​MAGA

I aas under the impression you get all loot back unless the troop was in a camp.

If i que up 3 rages, and drop 2 for heals right away, i dont lose that loot.

Kinda like when you que up a ton of cheap golems till the events over, cancel them and you get the loot back.
    That is when they are in your second army waiting to be released. When they are actually in your camps if you delete you lose the loot.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    That is when they are in your second army waiting to be released. When they are actually in your camps if you delete you lose the loot.
    Yeah thats what im saying, you actually nee to wait to empty the storages, so if you want to dump storages by queing up wws, youll need to wait for each machine to train before deleting it.

Is there a storage limit if you were to buy resource packs?
    #​MAGA

Yeah thats what im saying, you actually nee to wait to empty the storages, so if you want to dump storages by queing up wws, youll need to wait for each machine to train before deleting it.

Is there a storage limit if you were to buy resource packs?
    No you don't. Have 2 built. Start next. Cancel. It can't refund because you are over full. Rinse. Repeat.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Which will work just fine for this season. Next season I won't be max. Then in future seasons I will still probably buy it if they continue to give us almost 500 gems back for the cost of 500 gems, plus one gem donations plus the training boost.
    So you basically answered your questions since the question was about this season, and a purchase already made. No where did he ask about July season gold pass.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Junior Member Gurvinderdhillon51's Avatar
    Made provision for builder base resources with season bank. When there are daily challenges and tasks related to builder base are available to complete the progress for silver/gold pass. So as same there should be some resource benefit to builder base is also needed (as upcoming th 9 update is coming).
    Thanks.

The only change, as I read it, is that you will not fill up next season's bank until you have storage space to hold what you raid. It is not changing season bank dump into your storage. Spend It in a week or so and fill your next bank as usual once you have storage space to hold what you loot.
    Thats good to hear so it will be buisness as usual for me

No you don't. Have 2 built. Start next. Cancel. It can't refund because you are over full. Rinse. Repeat.
    So all youre doing is taking your storages back to max. You still have 12 mill in there, which i guess takes what? 25 minutes a pop? My 6 hour post was based on machines taking 30 minutes, i forget how long they take now

Actually my math is terrible, they would take much much longer to drain your storages that way.
    Last edited by RagingKoala; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:57 AM.
    #​MAGA