Thread: Improvement in healer AI

Improvement in healer AI

The healer AI is not good I have noticed much a time that healer heals the fully recovered troop which is also not being attacked and besides there are troops who are getting attacked and healer doesn't heals that troops
    So there is a need of improvement in healer AI

Centennial Club
    Yep it happens often if you donīt prepare for it. You just have to account for healer dumb AI. Also, sometimes itīs more benefitial if healers switch to nearby troops. So Iīd say itīs fine as it is, but you must be careful with healer placement. Once inside the core...well...there isnīt much what you can do about it aside from praying to clash gods.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Yep it happens often if you donīt prepare for it. You just have to account for healer dumb AI. Also, sometimes itīs more benefitial if healers switch to nearby troops. So Iīd say itīs fine as it is, but you must be careful with healer placement. Once inside the core...well...there isnīt much what you can do about it aside from praying to clash gods.
    I’d be fine if the issue only was healer placement - just yesterday my healer wouldn’t let go off that 1 wizard, where giants (standing closer to her) were dying. Needless to say that wizard wasn’t taking any damage whatsoever.

But then again, AI has been a hot topic here ever since the beginning.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:50 AM.

Centennial Club
    Sounds like a problem a Pekkasmash player would have. That's why I don't like that strategy, it depends too much on the healers switching to the right troops at the right time. Depending on your RNG it can be either a overwhelming 3 star or a medium 2 star.

In other situations you want the healers to stay on one troop the whole time (QC). You can't have both. I think the healers are fine as they are.
    Last edited by Lorenz98; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:47 AM.

I always find my healers love switching to the GW and then they’ll never switch back to the AQ. Very frustrating especially when the GW loves to walk in front of troops.
    TH12 63/63/38 #VRUC0LY. 100%F2P.
    TH12 61/61/37 #28RJPGPPG
    Clan: Wine-O’s #88J8C9JC
    Level 16. Recruiting wining adults who war everyday. 🍷

Forum Legend
    Nothing finer than 2 healers locked on to a golem who is banging on a wall with no defenses targeting him.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Nothing finer than 2 healers locked on to a golem who is banging on a wall with no defenses targeting him.
    I’ve got a better story. On my mini. Giant healer attack. Going well, got some giants going in and got wizards behind for cleanup. Normal? Yes. Giants are taking a beating but don’t worry, the healers will help them by targeting a FULL HEALTH wizard that get giant bombed. Of course after the giants are all dead.