Page 42 of 80 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Fresh Spawn
    I like how the first reply was being phrased - buy one gold pass for the equivalent cost of 500 gems
    What about selling gold pass alternatively with 1000 gems?
    I think it's time to move on my life.
    https://i.ibb.co/VwWDtvh/Untitled.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by c0cy3n View Post
    I like how the first reply was being phrased - buy one gold pass for the equivalent cost of 500 gems
    What about selling gold pass alternatively with 1000 gems?
    I think it's time to move on my life.
    https://i.ibb.co/VwWDtvh/Untitled.jpg
    Selling the gold pass for anything but money is ruled out at the moment, as stated in the first post, and later on

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Selling the gold pass for anything but money is ruled out at the moment, as stated in the first post, and later on
    I know
    which is why 'I think it's time to move on my life.'
    The significant bias between gold and silver tiers shows that $5 support is more appreciated than 5-year playing support

Gems or Reward for Maxing Points?

I like the personal challenge of maxing points in season challenges. Is there a possibility of a gem reward for points past the last tier? For example, I have already unlocked King Skin but have 3,720 points and will probably have over 4,500 by the time the month is over (8 days left as of this posting).

Will we be rewarded for overflow? Say, 1 gem per extra point (or per 5 extra points, whatever), or have the points converted to League medals or...any type of reward at all? I haven't seen anything about it and am wondering if SC has considered it. If not, I'd like to formally suggest it

Quote Originally Posted by Marcella1016 View Post
    I like the personal challenge of maxing points in season challenges. Is there a possibility of a gem reward for points past the last tier? For example, I have already unlocked King Skin but have 3,720 points and will probably have over 4,500 by the time the month is over (8 days left as of this posting).

Will we be rewarded for overflow? Say, 1 gem per extra point (or per 5 extra points, whatever), or have the points converted to League medals or...any type of reward at all? I haven't seen anything about it and am wondering if SC has considered it. If not, I'd like to formally suggest it
    Can we do this with achievements as well? To max Friend in Need, you have to donate 25,000 troops, I have donated 1.211 million so far, I would love to convert the extra into gems, at 1 gem per 5 points. Where do i pick up my extra 237,200 gems?

/sarcasm off.
    Last edited by Warios; April 22nd, 2019 at 09:07 PM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Can we do this with achievements as well? To max Friend in Need, you have to donate 25,000 troops, I have donated 1.211 million so far, I would love to convert the extra into gems, at 1 gem per 5 points. Where do i pick up my extra 237,200 gems?
    Sarcasm noted, even before I noticed the unnecessary tag at the end of your unnecessary post. Just saying, it would be fun to work for. I do enjoy completing the goals I set for myself. Numerous suggestions from right here in the forums have been implemented, and it was a suggestion (and not a complaint, by the way). The snarky response was, again, unnecessary.

To repeat, is this something anyone has seen SC as considering, or has it been mentioned anywhere else? I'm a longtime F2P player who was actually enticed to spend on this deal. Kudos to SC for making it worthwhile, as I'm sure there are others like me who did the same. Would be cool if there was some reward or achievement for getting all the points or some amount of points past the total.

/redundancy off. 🙄

Sarcasm noted, even before I noticed the unnecessary tag at the end of your unnecessary post. Just saying, it would be fun to work for. I do enjoy completing the goals I set for myself. Numerous suggestions from right here in the forums have been implemented, and it was a suggestion (and not a complaint, by the way). The snarky response was, again, unnecessary.

To repeat, is this something anyone has seen SC as considering, or has it been mentioned anywhere else? I'm a longtime F2P player who was actually enticed to spend on this deal. Kudos to SC for making it worthwhile, as I'm sure there are others like me who did the same. Would be cool if there was some reward or achievement for getting all the points or some amount of points past the total.

/redundancy off. 
    The reward is the hero skin and all the other items you get along with it, Basically you want a prize for getting the prize already offered?
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #418

/redundancy off. ��
    Not remotely likely to happen.

And there was much less need for this response from you than there was for the supposedly "uneccessary" response from Warios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

And there was much less need for this response from you than there was for the supposedly "uneccessary" response from Warios.
    Chill dude! Chill!

Last edited by fette; April 23rd, 2019 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

Lol... what?

Smh new guy catches a thick coat of sarcasm from a long time forum member for voicing his idea, then catches two backhands from the mod...

Imo, both your and Wario’s responses was unnecessary and brash. Definitely not the way to increase membership around here.