Thread: Battle Blimp Buff

Battle Blimp Buff

How effective have you found the BB buff to be??? Anybody using these more frequently?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshbeegosh View Post
    How effective have you found the BB buff to be??? Anybody using these more frequently?
    I asked myself this today.
    More like SC devs don't play the game to know what they are actually going to balance.
    If we start making threads of troops/spells that are almost never used, you'll see a lot more complains than the Legend league redesign
    Last edited by Phreezy; 6 Days Ago at 08:33 PM.

No reason to. Wrecker fills one need, if you need stuff bombed, Slammer is Da Bomb! I know the Blimp will go to TH vs Slammer. But if you funnel properly, the slammer will get there anyway on all but island bases with no defenses around the TH.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreezy View Post
    If we start making threads of troops/spells that are almost never used, you'll see a lot more complaints than the Legend league redesign
    I dont think thats possible!!

had a guy request a blimp. i said "you mean slammer?" no. blimp. so i popped a gem and donated a blimp. came back. "blimp." gemmed him a blimp....

came back. "SLAMMER!"

buff or no buff, blimps are trash

Well, I was using it for a Th10vsTh12 2-star, but apart from that? Well...

At least blimp is now more effective to execute electrone attack, and you can bring your main troops deeper into the base... Other than that, tbh I prefer wrecker and slammer in other situations.

I usually Bb on my engineer th11 to 2 stars their max th12. With Eq 29% damage first help

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshbeegosh View Post
    Nope, not me.

I use blimps far more often that the slammer. I didn't think it needed a buff but the hp increase helps a little. Not game changing though.
    th12: 61/62/40 | 60/61/31 | 60/60/31 | 57/62/31
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I totally understand, that there are several leauges in each tier. That is so obvious, that it is insulting to act, like I didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornswoggle View Post
    I know, it isn't easy for normal people to understand the thoughts of a genius.