Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

I’ve got both heroes skins but don’t particularly like the look of them so I reverted back to the original.
    The only skin I really want is for the old electric Zap walls, they would look really cool.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughterer View Post
    I’ve got both heroes skins but don’t particularly like the look of them so I reverted back to the original.
    The only skin I really want is for the old electric Zap walls, they would look really cool.
    Thatís 300 months of skinns right there! ;-)

/Affront

If I claim a reward before the end of the season(like ruin of gold), will it still be available after the season, or disappear?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade80504 View Post
    If I claim a reward before the end of the season(like ruin of gold), will it still be available after the season, or disappear?
    😫😰
    has any item that you have claimed from any challenge in the game ever disappeared from your storage with the end of the associated event?

I havenít played the game in 3 years or so(before any of the events ever started) and just began playing again in the last week or so so I donít know. Iím sorry if itís a stupid question.
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    😫😰
    has any item that you have claimed from any challenge in the game ever disappeared from your storage with the end of the associated event?

I havenít played the game in 3 years or so(before any of the events ever started) and just began playing again in the last week or so so I donít know. Iím sorry if itís a stupid question.
    My main reason Iím asking is because Iím a Town Hall 8 currently that isnít fully built out. But with ruin if gold and elixir, I wonder if itís worth building out to Town Hall 9 immediately to have the extra gold and elixir storage available to fill. If the season rewards are saved past the end of the season, I obviously could wait. Otherwise it may be worth doing it immediately.

My main reason I’m asking is because I’m a Town Hall 8 currently that isn’t fully built out. But with ruin if gold and elixir, I wonder if it’s worth building out to Town Hall 9 immediately to have the extra gold and elixir storage available to fill. If the season rewards are saved past the end of the season, I obviously could wait. Otherwise it may be worth doing it immediately.
    You can keep it as long as you want. What will eventually happen is there will be another event where you won't be able to win the magic item because you already have it (and can't store another) so you will want to spend it before that.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

I havenít played the game in 3 years
    ok valid point. 😝
    the items have no limited time to use them → only limited time to claim. you must claim the rewards before the events ends otherwise they would disappear. they do not stack and you need free space or you can sell them for gems.

magic items wiki

im okay with them releasing them for somethin like 2500 gems but not sooner than a year from now.

Centennial Club
    Still waiting for the ďadd 10% to health or attackĒ skin hmmmmmmmm
    You give an inch, theyíll take your smile.......