Page 38 of 80 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Forum Veteran
    I'm concerned that I might not hit the season bank amount on some of my active accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by littledoctor View Post
    I'm concerned that I might not hit the season bank amount on some of my active accounts.
    3 raids a day, at 300k each should fill the bank up, what is your definition of active?

and where are you sitting now for seasonal bank totals? somewhere around 15.8 million should put you on pace for a full season bank.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

I am sitting at 11 million gold and 13.4 million elixir. Can i reach the cap?
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kannukanhashubhang View Post
    It all depends on how much you raid.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

If you can loot 14 million gold and 11.6 million elixir in the next 11 days, yes you can reach the cap.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    It all depends on how much you raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If you can loot 14 million gold and 11.6 million elixir in the next 11 days, yes you can reach the cap.
    As a casual player I raid 300k a day.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

Yes it will overflow for silver pass too.
    What about the perks? Will they still be available when the bank is released? Iím guessing not if the bank release is simultaneous with the end of season.

It it would be awesome if the bank release still had the perks running so the cost reduction was still in effect...

As a casual player I raid 300k a day.
    Then no. You will not fill your bank.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Gckcmc View Post
    What about the perks? Will they still be available when the bank is released? Iím guessing not if the bank release is simultaneous with the end of season.

It it would be awesome if the bank release still had the perks running so the cost reduction was still in effect...
    Nope. Perks will be lost and then new season starts.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleC View Post
    No I dont think it should be easier to reach the cap. I think Its too easy to reach the cap. Anybody who plays daily, is competent with an attack strat and knows where to farm will hit this cap easily or already has.

I think once people saw a season bank, they automatically looked at the cap and assumed thats what they would get. When actually you can earn up to cap, but are not entited to it.

Some people may not reach the cap by the end of the season but will still walk away with a hefty amount. But in the world of Clash it would seem that if you are not maxing your potential benefits, then youre not getting benefits at all.

I think a varying ratio that gets more difficult to fill the storage at the end, makes it a more engaging process, while still allowing casual players to achieve a decent chunk of the season bank.
    I was being disingenuous and sarcastic.

I literally copy/pasted OP's post and changed a few words to make it sound like the cap is too hard to reach.

The truth is there will be players that max out the season bank early, there will be players that max out the season bank right on time, and there will be players that don't max out the season bank. Complaining about something being too easy for himself is kind of stupid given that it's not supposed to be a challenge. SC released this as something you do in the background. There's technically not supposed to be an actual incentive to completing the activities.

It bothers me that OP thinks it's easy to reach raiding 25 mill of each resource and that it should be more difficult. That wasn't the point of the update. Supercell is handing us 2x runes of gold and 2x runes of elixir and 1x rune of dark elixir with that season bank at the end of each season. Take what they give us. It's not too easy. It's just right.

If they made an update to reduce the ratio, could you imagine the freaking mayhem? They nerfed clock tower by such a marginal amount that the forums flipped their ****. Think about that. This is a shortsighted post with a humble brag.

How much more incentive do you need in a game that already has CWL every month, clan games every month, clan wars every 48 hours, and constant troop events. A lot of that is already a lot for plenty of players. Let's not make things harder. Supercell is trying to help the community and this post is about making a simple update more difficult.

Nah.

I hope they don't change the ratio. The backlash is not worth it.

25 mill is 25 mill. Leave it as is.

EDIT: Also think about why they made it the way it is. It's to help people progress. If you all of a sudden reduce the ratio from 1:1 to something else, that's not very helpful to people who don't raid as much as others. There's a lot of players that are not on these forums that want to progress but don't raid that much and may never reach the 25 mill cap. All this thread suggests is to make it harder for those players to progress.
    Last edited by iGroot; April 19th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns