Page 80 of 117 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I'll post a clarification tomorrow morning when I'm back in the office. Until then

Enjoy your rest, you deserve it!
    Work until your idols become your rivals

It has a lot of sense they don't want players with over 1 billion of resources staying secure in the new Legends league.
    Last edited by IcecreaM86; June 13th, 2019 at 04:52 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    So the season vault from golden pass will be useless to maxed out players ??? If he is correct, huge nerf to gold pass and im gonna think twice before purchase it.

I dont know why change the current system, that even if im full resources the ones that i farmed goes to vault....
    The "why" is probably because you can no longer lose loot on defense in legend league...which means you could just indefinitely stack loot in anticipation of the next update. Hundreds of millions of loot just sitting there.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I mean honestly the change makes sense and if it's not in effect immediately at the start of the update I expect it to be added fairly quickly afterward.

If you don't have a place to spend the Season Bank loot then you're probably maxed out anyway and in which case they're not going to want maxed TH12 players sitting in Legends for multiple seasons just amassing a ridiculous amount of loot prior to the next major content update...whether that's TH13 or whatever else comes in say the Winter update.
    OOOHHH yeah this makes sense, i get it. I think your right. Imagine maxed players amassing hundreds of millions of resources because there is no loot limit, per se.

It's the right move.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    I mean honestly the change makes sense and if it's not in effect immediately at the start of the update I expect it to be added fairly quickly afterward.

If you don't have a place to spend the Season Bank loot then you're probably maxed out anyway and in which case they're not going to want maxed TH12 players sitting in Legends for multiple seasons just amassing a ridiculous amount of loot prior to the next major content update...whether that's TH13 or whatever else comes in say the Winter update.
    The being maxed out part isnt true tho. I have a rushed th12 that i have purchased the gold pass on every month. Typically i am able to pour the overflowing gold and elixir into my walls. But as for the DE thats not always the case, i currently have 276286 of DE in my storages, that will most likely go into my heroes I just dont have a free builder atm to do so. And that have been the case every month, i normally use it from doing hero upgrades with the two boh i earn from season challenges. So towards the middle of the 3rd week, takes me longer on that account because i dont have bb on it. But even tho my storages are full my season bank have 141679.

If this is the case none of my de earned throughout the month will be counted until im back under.
    And I guess the same can be said for my th9s that have full elixir and gold too.

Is this only going to be for legends or across the board. If only for legend i can see a lot of folks not pushing up to there. And if it is across the board there will be a lotta folks upset over this me myself included.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    The "why" is probably because you can no longer lose loot on defense in legend league...which means you could just indefinitely stack loot in anticipation of the next update. Hundreds of millions of loot just sitting there.
    And why should that matter, you paid for and earned it through doing your raiding.
    Last edited by DJluv2013; June 13th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.

Okay I understand now and I actually agree with it. To be honest, there’s now no point in buying the gold pass if you are maxed out anyway, unless you desperately want the hero skin or you haven’t finished BH9.
    Work until your idols become your rivals

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    And why should that matter, you paid for and earned it though doing your raiding.
    No different than paying for and earning books and runes doing your raiding, but not being able to stack those either.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroWiz View Post
    Okay I understand now and I actually agree with it. To be honest, there’s now no point in buying the gold pass if you are maxed out anyway, unless you desperately want the hero skin or you haven’t finished BH9.
    There are plenty of folks that are maxed that have purchased only for the skin basically.

Quote Originally Posted by dmoore1998 View Post
    No different than paying for and earning books and runes doing your raiding, but not being able to stack those either.
    You can stack the books/runes you buy tho.