Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Trainee
    That would be nice so we f2p players can still get them but I doubt they'll do that.
    The comment you just read is most likely:
    (A) Not very smart
    (B) Redundant
    (C) Completely unimportant

Quote Originally Posted by NeoMatrix14241 View Post
    Are we still able to get the two skins in the future by buying gems? Or is it exclusive only for the challenge? I like to get the skin even though the price would be 1500 gems or 2000. Would be perfect.
    Highly doubt it. If they did then it'd be cash only, not gems. And would cost at least $5 (gold pass cost), but given its rarity I wouldn't be surprised if they charged $26 (costs 2600 gems to gem the entire season)
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 3 Weeks Ago at 12:09 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

They have been pretty firm about gold pass being cash only. The only unique item to gold pass is the skins. I would be very surprised to see them available for gems.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I actually hope that doesn't ever happen. Not specifically because I don't want f2p players to not have access to them, but because having them offered only once makes them truly limited edition and more unique and rare down the road. Making them purchasable at any time with gems eliminates that aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff5592 View Post
    I actually hope that doesn't ever happen. Not specifically because I don't want f2p players to not have access to them, but because having them offered only once makes them truly limited edition and more unique and rare down the road. Making them purchasable at any time with gems eliminates that aspect.
    I have the same opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff5592 View Post
    I would have to agree with this. Same goes with all the decorations/obstacles.
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.

As some have mentioned, if previous skins do become available in the shop, it will probably be cash only.

Forum Veteran
    It has happened in CR with emotes, so it can happen here as well. No one knows for sure.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    It has happened in CR with emotes, so it can happen here as well. No one knows for sure.
    Different games, different marketing strategies.

It has already been mentioned that the skinns woun’t be available for gems and that it is unlikely that they will be available in the store (for cash) any time soon.

Supercell do have a history of making unique obstacles unique one time offers.

/Affront

It's come, don't worry. Just time question.