Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Fresh Spawn
    Ive just purchased the gold pass and collected rewards (book of heroes, fighting, spell and gold, dark, elixir rune) non of them are showing in the magic item section?

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    I got it all but looks like i need to add a new thread asking how to buy gift cards. As i said i just got a debit card never ever made any purchase went to playstore it said add payment method (credit/debit card) and it requires me to fill some info. Is that the process i should go by??
    If you don’t know how to use a debit card my advice would be to cut it in half before you end up in a heap of trouble. I wouldn’t be asking people on a public forum. Also, not sure about your jurisdiction, but you may have more comeback with a credit card if there are problems down the line.
    Last edited by Rst; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kajid View Post
    Loot difficulty has gone up again today by 2.5% Why do they keep increasing the loot difficulty this makes the game not worth playing and before you all say there is more inactive bases and less active players it still shouldn't be a 2.5% increase in difficulty.

I have a question about book rewards.

I have two books of fighting. I needed a Book of Heroes and they were included with the purchase.

I have only one remaining upgrade on my troops which I probably won't do until my bank is emptied.

I have a book of fighting earned from Seasonal challenges. It says I can "Sell the extra rewards for 50 gems." To me that means it will sell only one but I'm not sure. It might sell both books for 100 so it can store the one new one. I'd rather lose the rewards than waste two books for one. I'll be going to TH11 very soon on this base. I will need the books of fighting then.

Does anyone know for certain what will happen? Have you actually done it? Losing a book of fighting which sells for over 900 gems is not worth experimenting with.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:52 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post

I have two books of fighting. I needed a Book of Heroes and they were included with the purchase.

I have only one remaining upgrade on my troops which I probably won't do until my bank is emptied.

I have a book of fighting earned from Seasonal challenges. It says I can "Sell the extra rewards for 50 gems." To me that means it will sell only one but I'm not sure. It might sell both books for 100 so it can store the one new one. I'd rather lose the rewards than waste two books for one. I'll be going to TH11 very soon on this base. I will need the books of fighting then.

Does anyone know for certain what will happen? Have you actually done it? Losing a book of fighting which sells for over 900 gems is not worth experimenting with.
    I have never had this problem with a book, but i have had it with potions. If what goes on with potions is the same as it goes for books (which i think it should be) it'll sell only the one book and not both. It does so for potione for sure.

Forum Veteran

When you claim a reward you'll have the option to convert, the option you're claiming, to gems; stored items are unaffected. If you're still concerned, just sell the one you have & claim the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    When you claim a reward you'll have the option to convert, the option you're claiming, to gems; stored items are unaffected. If you're still concerned, just sell the one you have & claim the new one.
    You can't claim one and then be able to get the new one. I don't want to end up with one book when I have two.

To be more clear, if I sell one, I still cannot pick up the new one. So where I had two, I will have only one.
    Last edited by StormHeart; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:50 AM.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

You can't claim one and then be able to get the new one. I don't want to end up with one book when I have two.

To be more clear, if I sell one, I still cannot pick up the new one. So where I had two, I will have only one.
    Like Arrisirjoe, I have also tried with potions. Only the one to be claimed gets converted into gems. The stored items are not affected. I think it will be the same for books too.
    Never Give Up Without Even Trying!

Forum Veteran

Sorry, was operating on the assumption you only had one. Anyhoo, you'll be given the option to claim gems when you claim the book.

Just to answer my own question above. I took the chance and claimed the book of fighting. I still have two so it sold the one I claimed and left my two books of fighting in the treasury. I could have used one but as a TH10 I have never used a lava hound that I can remember. Maybe when doing a dragon challenge some where along the course of doing challenges I used them. If so, that's the only time.

That was my last lab upgrade. Just a few upgrades left including BK to 40 and I'll go to 11. Yes, I know many of you would go now. I won't.

Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord

Fresh Spawn

[Skins] Gladiator King, Gladiator Queen, and other upcoming skins

Are we still able to get the two skins in the future by buying gems? Or is it exclusive only for the challenge? I like to get the skin even though the price would be 1500 gems or 2000. Would be perfect.
    Last edited by NeoMatrix14241; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:51 PM.