Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

- go to a shop or onlineshop and buy a giftcard for your device (android/ios/amazonfire)
    - load this giftcard in your appstore account
    - start clash
    - click seasonal challenges or shop
    - purchase the goldpass

I got it all but looks like i need to add a new thread asking how to buy gift cards. As i said i just got a debit card never ever made any purchase went to playstore it said add payment method (credit/debit card) and it requires me to fill some info. Is that the process i should go by??

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    I got it all but looks like i need to add a new thread asking how to buy gift cards. As i said i just got a debit card never ever made any purchase went to playstore it said add payment method (credit/debit card) and it requires me to fill some info. Is that the process i should go by??
    Yes, that the easy process just fill your card details and then buy gold pass from game.
    Exciting Blogs

Give it a read. If you like it, please subscribe for more exciting blog updates.

Thank you ill try

Put in card number and expiry date and three digit code on back and away you go.
    Farm started 01/05/17. Farm Tag:#99CR0J89L. lvl 92 133/144 achievements.
    Neighbourhood: Derby Champions. Nh Tag:#9PVJGUJV. Champions league neighbourhood looking for derby players. We are very helpful and have great team members. Come try us out.
    Coc Th10 lvl 143 AQ 30 BK 30 BHB 8
    Royale #juglv982 PB 4375. lvl 12. 93/93cards.

Also you can go to any shop and buy gift card your store etc apple store or google play. And you have balance and can buy items without any card and info

Quote Originally Posted by MandarDeodhar View Post
    Okay. Thats bad gameplay.

And thanks for the answer.
    Bad gameplay by the players who don't claim their rewards you mean? Yeah, not sure why people would think otherwise though, seeing that when the season ends, the next season starts. And rewards not stacking isn't new, that's something that was changed last year...

Quote Originally Posted by MandarDeodhar View Post
    Okay. Thats bad gameplay.

And thanks for the answer.
    It does suck that players who forget collect their rewards during the season lose them immediately at the start of the next. I would expect most players to be collecting their rewards as soon as the are available though, except in some certain situations. It would be nice though if after the season, a recap of the previous season was displayed and one last change to collect rewards was given. Then you'd have to click begin new season to start earning points and acknowledging any rewards you didn't collect were lost. Similar to how after CWL a clan cannot start a new war until after the CWL bonuses are handed out.

Fresh Spawn

About Season Pass

if I buy season pass now, will my expanded season bank fill up to what it would be if I had originally bought season pass from the beginning or I would have to fill it up with things I do after buying it

Quote Originally Posted by PainSama View Post
    if I buy season pass now, will my expanded season bank fill up to what it would be if I had originally bought season pass from the beginning or I would have to fill it up with things I do after buying it
    Short answer: no
    Longer answer: When you buy the gold pass none of the loot that you raided above the 5 million silver pass cap is credited. So you will need to buy the gold pass before you can start building up your season bank past the silver pass limit.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:21 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |