Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

I've enjoyed planning around month end... Will be able to squeeze in last cannon (cannons/ATs all done or at least paid for)... one more troop upgrade... a few more 4M walls... done the best I could and had lucky timing. Oh and regarding 50M loot... will be gone in 5 seconds to walls... and visitors can help themselves to my extra DE, wonder how long it will take to get back to 240.
    Last edited by Oshbeegosh; April 29th, 2019 at 08:07 PM.

I'll be one of the lads with a 'Visit me!!'-sign above his head.
    Don't mind tho. Walls are maxed on my th10, queen maxed, king 4 more lvl to go, all dark troups maxed, yadda yadda. So everyhing I can get into def-upgrades is a bonus for me. Can survive with the loss of loot from raids. Sitting on maxed storages for days now anyways (with recovering def-costs within a day).
    Help yourself, but please let your goblins wipe their shoes on the doormat before entering.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; April 29th, 2019 at 08:24 PM.

My 2 week old new th10 was a miser and still has 600+ medals, 14 builder potions will be 5 days of builder time in a span of 14 hours, all the new loot will be utilized to the fullest, including a level on each hero, prior to the first CWL attack. And probably will only need to weather one defence maybe two till it is all spent
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyhanger View Post
    I bought the pass half way thru and ALL LOOT was in season bank, hope this helps
    Is anyone going to flag this for being inaccurate?
    Last edited by Gdent; April 29th, 2019 at 11:17 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I disagree. If you wanted the extra storage you should've bought the pass earlier. Your idea is like saying that the game should track all the loot you've stolen above your normal storage limit so that when you upgrade your storages you instantly get them filled with the "ghost" overflow. That's just not how it works.
    I am with you and the others on this. You snooze you loose. If you wanted full rewards then buy the gold pass earlier. Now you will get your 5 mill and what ever you still manage to loot from today.

I bought the pass half way thru and ALL LOOT was in season bank, hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdent View Post
    Is anyone going to flag this for being inaccurate?
    It IS inaccurate, it is false information. The moment you buy the pass, and claim the 'bigger season bank', that's when the bank size goes up. It will NOT fill with more than 5M / 5M / 50k [if that's what was accumulated already].

I purchased the GP on 3 out of 10 accounts only 8 can actually do season challenges but thats neither here nor there.

On my main and rushed account I purchased towards the beginning when season challenges started. The 3rd account (my daughter's) I didn't purchase it until about 1 week or so left in season challenges (she had to earn it) so i got it after she maxed points and earned the $5 for it. From experience I can let you all know that it does not track. We've maxed her elixir and gold, still working on the DE. Need about 106,879 more to max it. So should be able to get it by doing 36 attacks with 3k de grab each raid, should be fun to see if we make the cut.

It would be nice if it did track but I'm not bent out of shape because it didn't. Maybe they'll change this in another update.

Quote Originally Posted by RaxusPrime View Post
    Has anyone actually done this so we (namely me) can get confirmation? I have yet to purchase it at 3400 points and was wondering the same thing. Only a few AT to go so not a big deal, but if I can get the 25M and complete the remaining upgrades, then $5 sounds like a time saver IF I can collect it all.
    It doesnt track, see my above comment

This isnt correct, it doesnt track until after you upgrade to the gold pass.

Season bank automatically transferred?

So when the season ends are the season bank rewards AUTOMATICALLY sent to you, as in it will just appear, or do you have to manually collect them?