Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

New Bloke/Chick
    at what point gold tier starts ,and silver tier ends , i'm not clear about it , can anyone explain pls ?

Quote Originally Posted by WDFGXZ View Post
    I am aslo confuse with this matter. If I collect 2600 point with silver pass and buy gold pass, I can collect all gold pass rewards or not?
    If you collect 2600 silver pass and move to gold, I’m not sure you can claim the hero skin. That’s a question someone else will have to answer. To be safe, I would move to gold tier at 2450, and then complete the last task to get to 2600 before claiming the hero skin. There’s no difference except you’ll definitely get the hero skin.
    To contact Help and Support via the web:
    http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

i think u should get the hero skin.I unlocked the first silver tier-500k gold before upgrading.Now after upgrading i can claim the 1 gem boost too.

Quote Originally Posted by blackharts View Post
    Is the extra potion supposed to be exchanged for gems like in events?And what of the resources like 500k gold in the first tier?Would it be deposited into the treasury or storages?
    I understood all extras would be translated to gems but I could be mistaken. I think they should be. The 500 gold from first reward goes directly into your gold storage. You can’t claim it if there’s no room in your storage for it.
    To contact Help and Support via the web:
    http://supr.cl/Support4Clash

Quote Originally Posted by PoloTango View Post
    at what point gold tier starts ,and silver tier ends , i'm not clear about it , can anyone explain pls ?
    Both tier to complete need collect 2600 point. Just while you earn points with silver, you also receive and less prize. When you earn points with gold tier, then you for same points receive more prize.

All start from 0 till 2600. But while you collectpoints you claim different amount prize
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; April 2nd, 2019 at 10:50 AM.

Fresh Spawn

Goldpass and Researches

Hi.

I'm max TH12 (not all walls are ready :-) ).

Today I started the update of Hogs and hadn't buy the Goldpass.

But if I will buy it and get the first update to fast up researches a.s.o. will this reduce the updatetime of started researches or only the time and costs before I start this research.

Same for buildings?

Thank you

Best regards

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Q: If I have an upgrade already in progress when the update is released, will my Building/Upgrade/Research timer be affected?
    A: When the update is released, if your current timer is longer than the new time then it will be automatically shortened to the new maximum time. If your timer is shorter than the new time max, then the timer will remain unaffected.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Fresh Spawn
    Thank you Darian

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Both tier to complete need collect 2600 point. Just while you earn points with silver, you also receive and less prize. When you earn points with gold tier, then you for same points receive more prize.

All start from 0 till 2600. But while you collectpoints you claim different amount prize
    ah ,gotcha . Thank you

Pro Member
    And to be clear, the gold rewards are IN ADDITION to the silver rewards. If you unlock gold you get both silver and gold rewards as your points reach the required levels.
    Last edited by AxsMan; April 2nd, 2019 at 12:42 PM.