Page 121 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121
Results 1,201 to 1,209 of 1209

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantTghn View Post
    I think this relates to this but I didn't know where else to post it and couldn't find it.

I have the previous seasons worth of gold/elixir/de in my storages and no builders, amounting to roughly 30mil/30mil/300k. (am a th11)

1. Is there anyway to know how much is available to attackers?
    2. Would the amount available only be as much as if it were just normally full at 10mil/10mil/200k, or would it be more because it says I have more? (I think that's around 500k elix/gold something for th11, less for 12, and more for below to an extent)
    It actually offers the same as 5 million but anything in your collectors and mines if full will be gone.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by min12345 View Post
    I am maxed TH12 and I have problem saving gold to my season bank. My season started with more than 25 millions gold in my storage. I am in legend league and I cannot save gold in season bank unless my storage has less than 12 millions. I made many sieges and deleted to reduce my gold. That is my daily job now. Elixirs and DE are easier to spend (made troops). It would be great if I can reduce my gold to 5 millions in a "click".
    Supercell is this really what you intended with the game? Should we really need to put in all that time in order to refill the season bank only because we already are maxed? Why do you punish your old customers over and over again? It makes sense you want speed up the progress for new players but why make it worse for us that already are maxed and waiting with patient for you to give us something to upgrade. Cant you just let us keep the season bank filled until you decide to let us upgrade something?
    ID #88YQ80PR

Quote Originally Posted by Meanguppy View Post
    Supercell is this really what you intended with the game? Should we really need to put in all that time in order to refill the season bank only because we already are maxed? Why do you punish your old customers over and over again? It makes sense you want speed up the progress for new players but why make it worse for us that already are maxed and waiting with patient for you to give us something to upgrade. Cant you just let us keep the season bank filled until you decide to let us upgrade something?
    How much gold, elixir and dark elixir do you think it is reasonable for you to be able to stockpile ahead of the release of TH13, whenever that may happen? Give us an idea of how much you would like to be sat on the day it drops.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH11 - LOJY8UUP9

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    If you want to get rid of resources, don't collect the discount awards from the gold pass? you'll get rid of 300k gold in three sieges....
    Builder base

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    How much gold, elixir and dark elixir do you think it is reasonable for you to be able to stockpile ahead of the release of TH13, whenever that may happen? Give us an idea of how much you would like to be sat on the day it drops.
    I think i answered your question already but maybe I wasnt clear enough for you; The season bank.
    Change the way it works to how the treasury works today. Dont make players have to empty the bank in order to fill it again only because Supercell want to wait releasing new content for the maxed players. Another way to solve the problem is to give us something to buy for example three staues, one dark, one gold, one elexir and let us upgrade them to empty the bank.
    Having to make sieges only to throw them away in order to refill the bank is plain stupidity and a total waste of time for the players.
    ID #88YQ80PR

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Builder base
    So that also is entirely your own choice then

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meanguppy View Post
    Again and again and again I was advising against this decision when the sneak peeks were released here on the forums, and was shut down saying “it’s not a big deal”. For me, the ideal solution would be a cap on how much season bank loot you can have every month - 25M of gold and elixir and 250k of dark. And that’s it...

What we have right now is nothing but nuisance with a capital N for us maxed players.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    He said nothing about stockpiling ahead of the release of TH13, what he is asking for is change of the system so it’s easier to fill the season bank again each month in case you’re maxed. As of right now, we have to manually dump all exceeding resources in order to fill it again in case some update may land next month (theoretically speaking), which is not only time consuming but also rather silly in my opinion. Like I said back then, a cap on season bank would be much more “elegant” solution in my opinion.

I’ve been in legends since it started, I’m fully maxed and have had a bit of enjoyment from the 8 attacks a day, but i’m bored with it now. Can’t earn loot, can’t spend loot, I even have trouble losing loot. I too have to make sieges to dump the gold to get back under 12 million. Can’t collect potions or books, can’t collect loot in gold pass, perks are useless because nothing is being built. I don’t know why, but I actually enjoyed this game more many years ago when we used to have to wait 40 minutes for 1 spell to cook.
    Going to take a break from the game now as I’m not really enjoying playing anymore. Will return when some new challenges appear in the future.