Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1209

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Questions on Season Challenges/Season Bank

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    If you unlock a Hero Skin before you have access to that Hero, your account will get permanently locked, your phone will auto delete the lame.sys file and cause your CPU fan to spin backwards, creating a vortex in the spacetime continuum.
    phew. glad that i am th 12 and have all heroes.🙄

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    If you unlock a Hero Skin before you have access to that Hero, your account will get permanently locked, your phone will auto delete the lame.sys file and cause your CPU fan to spin backwards, creating a vortex in the spacetime continuum
    But come on now wouldn't that be cool? Or maybe not

I think this relates to this but I didn't know where else to post it and couldn't find it.

I have the previous seasons worth of gold/elixir/de in my storages and no builders, amounting to roughly 30mil/30mil/300k. (am a th11)

1. Is there anyway to know how much is available to attackers?
    2. Would the amount available only be as much as if it were just normally full at 10mil/10mil/200k, or would it be more because it says I have more? (I think that's around 500k elix/gold something for th11, less for 12, and more for below to an extent)

Quote Originally Posted by TyrantTghn View Post
    I think this relates to this but I didn't know where else to post it and couldn't find it.

I have the previous seasons worth of gold/elixir/de in my storages and no builders, amounting to roughly 30mil/30mil/300k. (am a th11)

1. Is there anyway to know how much is available to attackers?
    2. Would the amount available only be as much as if it were just normally full at 10mil/10mil/200k, or would it be more because it says I have more? (I think that's around 500k elix/gold something for th11, less for 12, and more for below to an extent)
    1. Yes, it's on the wiki https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids
    2. Yes, but if storages are full, then you can't empty your collectors, so more will be available to attackers than usual because your collectors are more full than usual.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; August 1st, 2019 at 10:32 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    1. Yes, it's on the wiki https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Raids
    2. Yes, but if storages are full, then you can't empty your collectors, so more will be available to attackers than usual because your collectors are more full than usual.
    @TyrantTghn In the game attackers can steal a portion of your total stored loot in a raid(loot in storage/loot in treasury) .
    That amount varies depending on the attacker's and defender's TH levels.

The season bank loot cannot be stored if your storages are full.
    Neither can it be stored in the treasury.
    Last edited by Tinkerer101; August 2nd, 2019 at 01:05 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    I am maxed TH12 and I have problem saving gold to my season bank. My season started with more than 25 millions gold in my storage. I am in legend league and I cannot save gold in season bank unless my storage has less than 12 millions. I made many sieges and deleted to reduce my gold. That is my daily job now. Elixirs and DE are easier to spend (made troops). It would be great if I can reduce my gold to 5 millions in a "click".

Quote Originally Posted by min12345 View Post
    It would be great if I can reduce my gold to 5 millions in a "click".
    please dont post your idea all over the subforums. this thing you request is something that most likely will never happen as it would destroy the loot economy.

Pro Member
    What i do is basicly the same thing, Iíll delete my 3 qued siege machines and que them again, thatís 240k gold (gold pass at max discount) so every attack your gaining about 240k into your season bank. So even if your fully maxed out you can save up the season bank. Be good to do the month before an update.

Quote Originally Posted by min12345 View Post
    I am maxed TH12 and I have problem saving gold to my season bank. My season started with more than 25 millions gold in my storage. I am in legend league and I cannot save gold in season bank unless my storage has less than 12 millions. I made many sieges and deleted to reduce my gold. That is my daily job now. Elixirs and DE are easier to spend (made troops). It would be great if I can reduce my gold to 5 millions in a "click".
    I agree it would be nice to be able to delete some gold from storages like we delete troops that are already made. Players are doing it anyway by making siege machines and then deleting them so it shouldn’t have any negative effects. However, since players can do the same thing anyway without the one-click option, it isn’t really that important. It would just be a nice small change.

Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Click here for answer on how cc troops deploy (hint, it depends) and more info here. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    What i do is basicly the same thing, I’ll delete my 3 qued siege machines and que them again, that’s 240k gold (gold pass at max discount) so every attack your gaining about 240k into your season bank. So even if your fully maxed out you can save up the season bank. Be good to do the month before an update.
    If you want to get rid of resources, don't collect the discount awards from the gold pass? you'll get rid of 300k gold in three sieges....