Thread: What level is acceptable for walls?

What level is acceptable for walls?

Hey,

my base is almost maxed out, there is not a single building that I could spend elixir or gold on. My laboratory is running non-stop but all the important troops are maxed out. My spells are all maxed too. The only things that are not maxed are my heros and my walls. My Queen is level 16 and my King 10. I know it's bad . But I am going to upgrade these now. Queen was still level 13 2 weeks ago, so i am making progress. But when do you think it is time to go TH11, because it is just kinda boring to farm for laboratory useless troops and walls. I already started a second account because I want to play CoC but it is so boring.

Best regards

I think a low level account is more boring.

Anyways, farming is the same, no matter what do you do with the loot. Don't get how it is more boring with no buildings to upgrade.

- You have walls to use your gold and elixir
    - You have heroes to use your dark elixir

Go to th11 once you maxed one of those things.

You have to ask yourself if you're interested in being viable in war? If the answer is that war is important to you then you're going to have to suck it up and grind out the walls and heroes for quite awhile.

If you're not big into war and are just playing to enjoy the other aspects of the game then you you'll be fine if you go to TH11 if your farming troops are all finished.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Quote Originally Posted by RushedFools View Post
    Hey,

my base is almost maxed out, there is not a single building that I could spend elixir or gold on. My laboratory is running non-stop but all the important troops are maxed out. My spells are all maxed too. The only things that are not maxed are my heros and my walls. My Queen is level 16 and my King 10. I know it's bad . But I am going to upgrade these now. Queen was still level 13 2 weeks ago, so i am making progress. But when do you think it is time to go TH11, because it is just kinda boring to farm for laboratory useless troops and walls. I already started a second account because I want to play CoC but it is so boring.

Best regards
    You may call some troops "useless" but they're useful to other people in your clan. Your Heroes are extremely low for a TH 10 and you made no reference to what level your walls are. I would say the "acceptable" level for walls for a TH 10 would be, at least, Lvl 10 which is TH 9's max level for them or go for Lvl 11 walls which is the max for TH 10.

Having max level walls will also slow down a number of troops especially the Siege Machines from getting to the center of your base provided that your TH is in the center of it.

I'd suggest you grind out those Heroes and get your walls up as quickly as possible. The journey to the endgame is part of the fun and you shouldn't try to sprint to the end like a few have did.

How did you end up with heroes like that and a max TH10? Have you even been farming dark elixir?

It’s simple. If you don’t war: upgrade to TH11 and enjoy the game. If you want to be an asset in war however: stay and make sure your heroes are higher. For a reference: I’m not even max TH9 now and my heroes are 20/20. And I made the mistake not to focus on DE...

But in the end it’s up to you . I’d say that max TH9 walls (level 10 walls) are the bare minimum. But that’s up to debate.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    English/Dutch speaking Active (chat, donations, war) Willing to put me in CWL
    Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk