Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need new clan

Check us out if you havenít found a clan already

Clanibus- Level 11- War + Clan Games- #L8CR0RCJ
    Clanibus- an adult English speaking clan based out of the United States with over 40 members in multiple countries across 3 continents.

Clan Tag: #L8CR0RCJ

Who we are: We are a clan with around 40 members, currently clan level 11. We have over a 1.2 W/L ratio in war and almost always have gotten max clan rewards during clan games. We currently war almost always, with a break around holidays, or if we are all upgrading heros. We offer elder and co-leader based on merit and loyalty. We have been around since November of 2015 and are looking to continue to grow.

What we are looking for: activity and loyalty. We have began to become more selective so please request to join with a message stating you are from forums and we will assess on a case by case basis. Our only other requirement is that you understand and can speak English fluently.

How to join: to join please just enter #L8CR0RCJ into your search bar and our clan name is "clanibus" with a green and yellow logo. Please mention that you are coming from the forum, and we will approve you.

If you've made it this far in our post we hope that you consider our clan. We are looking forward to winning & growing together someday soon.

B3rt31- Co-Founder & Co-Leader Clanibus

Don't forget our tag is #L8CR0RCJ

Join us "War Devils". Level 16 clan with very friendly players. We are a group of players from all over the world so we don't have a regional preference. We participate in war daily. We complete clan games in 2-3 days and we do participate in CWL each time. If you are interested then send us a request or you can ping me in forum or reply to this thread. Thank you.
    Our clan tag is #YR89L2LV.

My name is G Money in the game and I just took over my old dormant clan. Iím looking for active war players without a rushed base, engineered ok. We are a level 10 clan named Pulp Fiction (#2880YY2V) Looking for th8 and up and could really use th10ís and up. We have siege machines and maxed troops for donations, please look us up and join!! We are an adult clan and war back to back! We max out in clan games and is active in CWL. We are a Michigan based war clan and start wars around 11pm eastern time.