Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dead Bases: Keeping the game alive?

I also have to disagree with you. I keep my accounts around Titan 2-3 and I find loaded bases. 5-600k gold and e and 4-5k de. Plus the big loot bonus. Yes I do spend a lot on armies but the return more then pays for it and I get to practice war raids while farming instead of a cheap batch or gob army.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    We have plenty of people in our clan that do nothing but raid dead bases with cheapest troops possible. Then they sign up for war and canít even 2* town hall 1 level below them...

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    We have plenty of people in our clan that do nothing but raid dead bases with cheapest troops possible. Then they sign up for war and can’t even 2* town hall 1 level below them...
    Yep, wars are full of folks who think barch and gobs make a decent attack!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Yep, wars are full of folks who think barch and gobs make a decent attack!
    It works for FWA players.

Not a dead base necessarily, but I find the loot in Masters to be the best...

I donít understand this at all. I search 10 bases or so are run across bases worth a million plus of each atleast every few attacks I do.
    Last edited by Justagirl2010; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justagirl2010 View Post
    I don’t understand this at all. I search 10 bases or so are run across bases worth a million plus of each atleast every few attacks I do.
    In what league? Champs 2 I'd have more luck finding a unicorn than a base with that kind of loot.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    In what league? Champs 2 I'd have more luck finding a unicorn than a base with that kind of loot.
    Champs III is my max, then Iíll drop trophies down a bit and work back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Arent you th12 Piper? Champs seems like a hot spot for active non maxed 12s, you may either need to move up or down to find better hauls.

Collectors are what actually drive the game, not storages. 50% loot up to capacity of collectors. compared to 3% from treasury and 10-20% from storage up to an actual cap depending on th. So if you're in a league where players are active enough to drain collectors or are even able to drain them, the chances of finding a whale will be significantly reduced.

Dead bases are great for overall game economy as they both pump resources into circulation and provide extra bases for active players to hit. Just not something to be made a sport out of as hitting bases without their most valuable defenses provides very little insight to how an army actually performs.

Quote Originally Posted by Justagirl2010 View Post
    Champs III is my max, then Iíll drop trophies down a bit and work back up.
    what th level are you? this is what im doing at th10, crystal 3 thru champs 3. Mostly in masters 1 and 2. routinely seeing 800k+ gold/lix and 4-8k de