Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: max 12 looking for adult active uk based war clan

max 12 looking for adult active uk based war clan

Hi looking for an active clan, preferably UK Based, 40+ members that war back to back, aren't stingy on donations (i'll donate where ever i can), that has a good amount of th12s, that wins more than they lose and a clan that has wars of 20 or bigger.

I'll do plenty of fc's, I don't spend my life on clash but I am motivated to win.

Thanks
    The Game
    #9ygg2r9v

Centennial Club
    Sent you a PM

Hello there, Iam Tamou, leader and founder of Rage, a lvl 7 clan looking to recruit quality over quanity with our members. we are in a phase currently of reopening stronger than ever before with your help we can achieve what we all want in this game together. Rage offers you a chance to be and respected by your peers for your dedication, loyalty and unwavering war tactics that help lead our community to success, join us in our journey to not only be succesful players but also a succesful community.

Thank you for reading i hope to see you soon, tho i wish you luck however you decide.

- Tamou

-How do i join Rage?-

As of now we are considering all applications in-game, to do this simply search our clan tag "#PVCJYVYQ" into the clan search bar and request to join with "Leave the rage to us" be patient and wait to be accepted by me or a co-leader.

Rage. Devoted to our members and our success be an original part of our success join today!!
    -#PVCJYVYQ-

If you are still looking check us out...........

UKNOOBS 40+ #LV82G0GL
    Friendly adult UK war clan.

Member of the 9 clan m.I.l.e alliance
    Cwl, ndl and various large war events available

LEVEL13 clan and CWL MASTERS III

we also have a feeder clan for minis and lower town halls to learn, war and grow

UK NOOBS 40+ are looking to add to our band of UK adults.

We play to win but its not life and death.
    Always someone online
    discord clan server to discuss war tactics and socialize
    https://discord.gg/UqBeH22

always max out clan games with days to spare
    currently 40 members but looking to add war participants

any town halls and ability welcome
    we have war expert th12s who will offer advice if needed as well
    as lower th's looking to build and learn.

cc request are encouraged and filled instantly 99% of the time

mention me on application along with age and location

Happy clashing

Robbie. co-leader

Would love to have another max TH12- check us out

It would be huge to have another TH12 like you. Check us out!

Clanibus- Level 11- War + Clan Games- #L8CR0RCJ
    Clanibus- an adult English speaking clan based out of the United States with over 40 members in multiple countries across 3 continents.

Clan Tag: #L8CR0RCJ

Who we are: We are a clan with around 40 members, currently clan level 11. We have over a 1.2 W/L ratio in war and almost always have gotten max clan rewards during clan games. We currently war almost always, with a break around holidays, or if we are all upgrading heros. We offer elder and co-leader based on merit and loyalty. We have been around since November of 2015 and are looking to continue to grow.

What we are looking for: activity and loyalty. We have began to become more selective so please request to join with a message stating you are from forums and we will assess on a case by case basis. Our only other requirement is that you understand and can speak English fluently.

How to join: to join please just enter #L8CR0RCJ into your search bar and our clan name is "clanibus" with a green and yellow logo. Please mention that you are coming from the forum, and we will approve you.

If you've made it this far in our post we hope that you consider our clan. We are looking forward to winning & growing together someday soon.

B3rt31- Co-Founder & Co-Leader Clanibus

Don't forget our tag is #L8CR0RCJ

Hi TheGame1, we are BorderGoonSquad a lvl13 war clan. We are split with our members between Europe and NA but run on European timings. It means we pretty much always have people on and able to donate all the time. Although we aren’t quite 40 that is due to us sending our 9s and below to our sister clan meaning we have a lot of 12s in the clan.

We do back to back wars which are opt in / out with an 84% win rate. We are Masters 2 for CWL and hoping to keep pushing.

If we sound right for you come chat to us in game:
    #R29RGJV0
    Discord: https://discord.gg/PzYyq62

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Join us "War Devils". Level 16 clan with very friendly players. We are a group of players from all over the world so we don't have a regional preference. We participate in war daily. We complete clan games in 2-3 days and we do participate in CWL each time. If you are interested then send us a request or you can ping me in forum or reply to this thread. Thank you.
    Our clan tag is "#YR89L2LV".

If you're still looking, consider Beer Pandas (#qQ9RJJR0) - Lv14 - CWL Masters II. We are a serious, but non-hardcore war clan, primarily US-based, with a third in EMEA.

We are looking for a few, non-rushed TH11s and TH12s, who are eager to compete in regular wars, clan war leagues and clan games.

We war twice a week - opt in, when you can...opt out, when you can't. If you opt in, you are expected to make your assigned/called attacks. We use GroupMe for general communication, information sharing and war strategy.

In Clan War Leagues, we recently placed 5th in Master II (30v30) with a lineup including 9 th12s, 12 TH11s, 12 th10s, and 4 th9s.

In Clan Games, we have maxed EVERY clan game event and regularly exceed 100K.

Come check us out - war logs are open. If you like what you see, mention "Wayneman" in your join request.

Join us we fit your requirements perfectly

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

SERENITY - LEVEL 12 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Third extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Already have accounts in one of our clans? Want to have a base for a beginner town hall or fix an overly rushed account? Here’s your perfect base until you’re confident for PRISM or TROJAN.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism